This is the official forum for the free, fan-made Age of Empires III modification, Wars of Liberty.

Welcome to the New Forum

We hope you enjoy the official new forum of the Wars of Liberty mod for Age of Empires III! Visit this thread to get acquainted with the new forum, and let us know if there's anything we can fix. Feel free to dismiss this message at any time by clicking the "X" in the top right corner.

Thanks!
The Wars of Liberty Team

Forum rules

• Welcome to The Hospital! This forum is for bugs and error reporting.
  • The official language in this forum is English.
  • Be nice to other members, don't spam comments or smilies, and don't do anything illegal.
  • Posts that don't fit this forum will be moved or deleted.

StJaume
Roto
Roto

Re: BUG REPORT - Have you found one?

Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:06 pm

The Brazilian Jesuit Priest has missing unit flags in-game. It does not even have the basic ones that other in-game units from protoy.xml have like:

<UnitType>UnitClass</UnitType>
<UnitType>Unit</UnitType>

They're just not there!

Tangoman
Architect
Architect
Favorite Civilization: Argentinians

Sun Aug 12, 2018 10:11 pm

The ethipian buildings look like indian sometimes
"My mood fell, and I knew that nothing would be done in favor of the provinces by men who, because of their own interests, postponed the common good. However, I set out to make seeds that would one day be able to bear fruit" -Manuel Belgrano

QueenOfYays
Carabinier
Carabinier
Favorite Civilization: Americans

Thu Aug 16, 2018 4:55 am

Greek rabbis cannot pray in the Synagogue despite rabbis being supposed to do so.

ThatRussianYouKnow
Mooing Cow
Mooing Cow

Mon Aug 20, 2018 12:12 am

Hey, just wondering if this was a bug or not, but when I play as Haiti and get to the Capital Age, I get the option for Revolution. Now when I skip it and go to the Industrial Age, I still see the Revolution button again and when I click it, nothing happens and no politician appears, and the button stays the same. Is it purposeful that the Haitians can't perform a Revolution in the Industrial Age, or is it a glitch that has to be fixed?

Mezzurah
Fur Trader
Fur Trader

Fri Aug 24, 2018 5:54 am

While playing as Peru in the Everglades map, I spawned with a caravel garrisoned with procer and a rabona, but no town center and no naval rally point (I was playing against the Americans, who similarly spawned with a caravel garrisoned with sheep dogs and nothing else).  In addition, there were no sources of gold on the map other than treasure guardians.

Stealth
Architect
Architect
Favorite Civilization: Italians
ESO: RickRuler
Steam: Davinci

Tue Sep 11, 2018 9:11 pm

Maybe, Spies killing colonels or other spies, everytime I attempt it, it says I can't counter intelligence there. Am I doing something wrong?  I can use all the other features of spies like bombing buildings and going in stealth mode, but killing isn't working

jeremy.brault
Mooing Cow
Mooing Cow

Thu Sep 13, 2018 4:05 pm

hello there!
I mostly play the game in singleplayer, therefore i have quite a bit of feedback about the bots...
-Japanese are broken. They start normally but after a few minutes they idle their villagers and dont progress at all, making them an easy target.
-the Germans seem to have the same issue, to some extent. They progress quite normally, but slower than they're supposed to. After Mid-end game they had only a few buildings and they werent producing much units. Not much competition..
-Bulgarians had the same problem as the Japanese. They made a few villagers, harvested ressources, buil a building or two and then spent the rest of the game harvesting ressources and exploring the map..
-There was a few more civs that were broken, but i dont remember. Ill try to keep this list up to date.

I think i was playing on the second or middle difficulty. I know the first one is completelly borked...

AlistairJah
Wars of Liberty Team
Wars of Liberty Team
Favorite Civilization: French

Thu Sep 13, 2018 5:05 pm

Sandbox, Easy and Moderate are legendary, extremely popularly known for their slowness lmao
😂

If you don't want them to be inactive, play on Hard and Expert. Not much challenge but at least they don't stand idle.
Mis band dondrna b at fa so gaga oe ts maay angle lery

jeremy.brault
Mooing Cow
Mooing Cow

Thu Sep 13, 2018 7:40 pm

I tried, but i get my ass kicked on difficulties higher than moderate, even with an ally.

Hoop Thrower
Wars of Liberty Team
Wars of Liberty Team
Favorite Civilization: Mapuche
ESO: HoopThrower
Steam: hoop_thrower

Thu Sep 13, 2018 10:42 pm

So basically the AI does nothing yet it still kicks your ass somehow?