This is the official forum for the free, fan-made Age of Empires III modification, Wars of Liberty.

Welcome to the New Forum

We hope you enjoy the official new forum of the Wars of Liberty mod for Age of Empires III! Visit this thread to get acquainted with the new forum, and let us know if there's anything we can fix. Feel free to dismiss this message at any time by clicking the "X" in the top right corner.

Thanks!
The Wars of Liberty Team

Forum rules

• Welcome to The Post Office! This forum is for off-topic discussion.
  • The official language in this forum is English.
  • Be nice to other members, don't spam comments or smilies, and don't do anything illegal.
  • Posts that don't fit this forum will be moved or deleted.

LoveRain
Topic Author
Mooing Cow
Mooing Cow

Help Update!

Sat Nov 10, 2018 7:47 am

Sorry for bothering everyone, i currently only have the original AOE 3 version on my PC, and i really want to update it to WoL, but my connection is very poor, i can not download 2gb of it, someone can share for me the small patch to support it?, because I really want to play it, thank you.

Mojaak
Jesuit Priest
Jesuit Priest

Re: Help Update!

Sat Nov 10, 2018 8:12 am

LOL
WOL is such a big mod, that the 2 gb are only for the new things that are implementet. I don't think there is a smaller version. But perhaps someone can help you. But 2 gb is not very much, you can also download it per cell phone. Perhaps there your connection is better?

LoveRain
Topic Author
Mooing Cow
Mooing Cow

Sat Nov 10, 2018 1:30 pm

Oh! Thank you for answering, I do not think it's big that, unfortunately, my PC does not have internet, and my phone only has 50kb / s, very slow, thank you anyway, Wish you happy weekend. (*^▽^*)

Mojaak
Jesuit Priest
Jesuit Priest

Sun Nov 11, 2018 9:58 pm

Tahnk you. Perhaps someone of your friends have internet and can copy the WOL files on an USB Stick?