To tell you the truth, the whole Moroccan civilization is a subversion:
- They used European slaves
- The Elite troop is a sub-Saharan infantry (Black Guard)
- Cavalry unlike other civilizations, should be units of few hit points, it is amazing how much they like horses, but all the battles they used were massive losses.
- They still allow Spain to have enclaves in its territory.
- They received tributes from pirates / Corsairs and the USA until the Barbarian Wars
-I t's a country that tribes hate Royal authority, but they prefer to have a king so they can have the right to have their land lawless."
- Jews were treated well
-The tribal troops must be stronger than the Royals
- The Sultan "protected" piracy in his country
- One of the African countries that were never colonized, (They were only Spanish and French Protectorates)
Pls, he means subversion in terms of gameplay. Egyptian have mobile buildings, Zulu needs to mature each of their military units. You need subversion in THAT way.
Two of your bonuses are not bad, are German. The other one:
I already think the diversified army bonus is already a great subversion
Spanish units boost each other's stats, making their armies fearsome when large and varied.