This is the official forum for the free, fan-made Age of Empires III modification, Wars of Liberty.

Welcome to the New Forum

We hope you enjoy the official new forum of the Wars of Liberty mod for Age of Empires III! Visit this thread to get acquainted with the new forum, and let us know if there's anything we can fix. Feel free to dismiss this message at any time by clicking the "X" in the top right corner.

Thanks!
The Wars of Liberty Team

Forum rules

• Welcome to The Hospital! This forum is for bugs and error reporting.
  • The official language in this forum is English.
  • Be nice to other members, don't spam comments or smilies, and don't do anything illegal.
  • Posts that don't fit this forum will be moved or deleted.

Rampo
Topic Author
Hwacha
Hwacha
Steam: BG_Rampo

Re: New related bug: from basic to advanced

Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:44 am

To all WOL forum member:
This post is my bug reporting after new patch released, 1.0.9g and 1.0.9h. Keep looking in this post for my bug reporting. ok, here's bug issue i detected:
1: In Egypt, there's a HC Card named "Library Of Alexandria" in Greek Delegate that gain extra library caravan. Unfortunately, after this card arrived, Library caravan still limit to one
2: (Improvement need): As i've talked about balkan cartographer
the green zone: this is what i want about the map spawning ability. maybe you need to make this ability gain cooling down, maybe 30 secs
the red zone: because you have added the map spawning ability, you may not need that red zone here anymore
3: There's a treasure section here, available in some maps like carolina, ... this treasure gain 2 settler when claimed: the problem is what i marked here:
4: Russian Winter effect can't be used in Russian market. I mean, when Russian Market is destroyed, no winter effect is detected
5: I hope someone can rework the Serbian female villager voicesets, especially when order this unit to hunt, farm, berry, mine, wood, build, ... because these voicesets is too low to hear
6: I don't know if this is problem or not: In Baptist religion, there's a tech named: "Home Mission Society" which make house can train Pastors, this tech still cost faith (2000 Faith), although this religion has its description "Most religious improvements are free, but they take longer to research.", as well as in wiki, this tech isn't cost faith
7: I like Carolina maps because this maps is balance, also provide challenge to master this. As you noticed, there's a cherokee tech after i've built cherokee trade post named "Cherokee Basket Waving" that make all Market, Mill (Farm), Plantation and other Economic Building 's upgrade tech no longer costs coin. Unfortunately, this tech won't effect for some techs in some civs, for example:
  • Some techs for SAN native civs: Mapuche, Inca
  • All tech in Balan civs
8: In Latin American civs, there's a HC Card "Mass Immigrant" (I think its name is correct) that reduce pop cost for Immigrant military Troops, unfortunately, some Immigrant military Troop doesn't reduce pop cost, for example: Irish Wild Goose, ...
9: Totem doesn't spawn Pastor (priest) when Baptist religion is researched (this religion is available in Sioux and Iroquois civs)
10: Isn't this bug fixed or not:
You have done very well about making Carabinero and Other Unique Latin Units can be trained in Covertte, I hope you make it well in Fort (Of course except Mexican) because 
Paraguayan Fort: No Primero
Peru Fort: No Brenero, Legion Peruviana, and Morochuco
11: (Improvement need) I hope Iroquois, Greeks, .... has a building hot-keys here
12: some civs which has "Imperialistic" personality traits are trying to control covered wagon to build a TC in National age (Age II) (AlistairJah got that problem and on fixing this)
13: I don't know if this is problem or not: Peruvian Mariscala heal and build animation use settler skin, not real Mariscala skin
14: because you no longer set build limit for immigrant units, The chinese immigrant tech "Filianess" may not work correctly anymore.
ESP: Sin amor, el mundo se hundirá en la guerra
POR: Sem amor, o mundo afundará na guerra
ENG: Without love, the world will sink in war

BG Rampo

Rampo
Topic Author
Hwacha
Hwacha

Tue Apr 03, 2018 5:29 am

here's the new bug after i play the new patch "The Caribbean Update"
1: The europe bugs: As i introduced about "European Showcase" in this: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=777Takatmo Yereoc answered that in post #2:
-> Pikeman: shipment of this unit is used with the old icon, not the new one, like this:

maybe you need to watch out of LA Pikeman and Musketeers HC card icon:

-> Some Europian civs use shipments that send crossbowmen and musketeers instead of Rangers and Line Infantry:

2: Icon Missing bugs: In Habsburgs civs, there're 4 HC Cards (3 in St' stephen's cathedral and 1 in harbor) whose icon is missing
-> in St' stephen's cathedral (especially the yellow marked card, i remember, before this patch is used, this card has icon )
-> in harbor (i remember, before this patch is used, this card has icon )

3: Haitian bugs: 
-> some techs and/or HC Cards, especially voodoo unique techs, works incorrectly or no effect ( i can't list this because of too many of these)
-> i can't see Polish legion here, where is this unit come from?
-> age up to age IV is only 3 politician, isn't it?
-> Voodoo religion can be chosen even i have selected a religion before, i take to lactism as example:
-> the queen mother doesn't gain the ability that convert enemy unit to your side after the tech "Zombies" voodoo tech is researched
-> the HC card: Society of the Friends of Blacks doesn't spawn Pied Noir when trading post is built
-> the voodoo unique tech "Crossroads Ritual" can't make Queen Mother become invulnerable temporarily even though the button ability of this unit is shown. i think the hint for Inca Roca ability is the key to fix this
-> the HC card: citadelle laferriere doesn't add an extra Fort effect
-> The Haitian HC Card "Code Henry" can only make Picket gather food from farm, mill ... but not gather gold from plantaion, ...
4: Mexican bugs: some HC Cards seems weird, like this:
-> Gunslinger HC Card: the maximum ranged attack improval seems weird, also no crackshot and sharpshoter ranged attack improval, as well as LOS improvalImage
-> Danza de los Voladores HC Card: you are making native units train slower instead of training them faster (the red marked effect), this bug is also detected in Colombia HC Card: Compania Guipuzcoana as well

-> there's 3 Insurgente HC cards that is available in age III (the red marked), i think this isn't a good idea, especially balancing. i suggest, the 3rd one, which i marked as yellow arrow, should be used in age IV
5: Argentine bugs
-> Aduana seca HC card: speed, damage and LOS improval seems weird
6: Peruvian bugs: there're so many bugs in this civs, i can't list this unless one of the WOL team member asked me to do so
7: it's a little pity that Nahua civs (aztec renamed civs) isn't included in this patch with a new units in this civs
8: AI in Haiti and all African civs isn't working
9: Some bugs that were reported by me many times ago isn't fixed
10: no grunt and death sound for explorer (except paraguayan explorer) (the sound for order, select, knockout, revived and ransomed is heard)
11: icon for greek choroflax is missing (except HC Card)
12: some techs, command buttons is located in correct building but wrong position (i mean this put in somewhere that can't see until i researched another one to do so), for example:
-> the HC gather point button in warhut is nothing to be found until i researched the big button (Mapuche and Tupi civs)
-> the SAN god power unlocker tech: Divide Intervention and the tech "immigration" is also nothing to be found until i researched a big button tech here (useless for tupi big button because that button here is used forever) (ALL SAN CIVS)
before this patch is released, this bug isn't happened (not count for other techs)
13: Redcoat HC Cards little bug: you have done great about making correct effect and labeled of these HC cards, but the title of these seems weird, i take for the first redcoat HC card as example (this little problem is also detected in another redcoat HC cards)
14: Italian Filloque HC card make bad effect for Chinese Passive Ability that convert defeated Treasure guardian to Disciple: i've reported this bug many times but this bug isn't fixed again. i won't ask it again, i take these image here as a evidence of this bug:

15: USA Unique Tech "Lightning Rod" gain incorrect effect that you can't make your building build faster:
this problem is also detected in Peru HC Card "National Reconstruction" in "Casa de Pizarro" section tab as well:
16: Chilean HC Card "Combate Naval de Iquique" whose build bouty improval seems weird
17: Bocafuego HC card bug: 
In Inca: #1: OK
#2: ??? (this card should be in age IV rather than age III)
In Tupi: 
18: the 1st Blowgunner HC cards say that send 5 of them, but the label of this HC cards show 6 ???
19: there's a HC tech card in Mapuche wise woman (this card should be in Shaman), named "Assassins" which i marked here, the problem is this card also boost damage and gain more damage against merc and hero for Huampelen, as well as change the name of this unit to "Assassin"
before using "Assassins" card:
After using "Assassins" card:
20: French Foreign Legion use death sound as grunt sound, as well as no hitpoints and damage improval when this unit is far from TC like what Haitian units does ....
21: French Royal Decree tech "Garde Imperial 3",whose icon is missing
22: British Highlander creation, grunt and death sound is missing
23: Habsburg Magyar Grenadier has multiple bugs: lost icon and doesn't spawn when trained (before this patch is released, this bug isn't happened)
24: Tupi Pombero, whose ranged area damage attack can hurt or kill ally or your units (this problem is reported many times but isn't fixed) ....
25: koyguas can't gather fame (pray) when choosing Catholicism or Animism (before this patch is released, this bug isn't happened)
26: The "Fire Command" ability for tupi warchief can't make your units surrounded him attack stronger, even though the Fire command button ability is shown, if you remember the "Nanib" in Indian Campaign, you should use his "tactic" file, as well as "Fire command" power management to fix this problem
27: all HC tech cards for Mapuche Shaman and wise woman are misplaced (i have reported this in post #1, no 21 but isn't fixed)
28: magyar hussar's rider disappear when attack enemy building (before this patch is released, this bug isn't happened)
29: AI in Japanese, Italian, Peruvian, Maltese... works somewhat weird:
-> Japanese villager doesn't gather cherry, berry bush for food, reaction time is too slow
-> Peruvian AI control Proccer in a slow time, maybe because of training rabona 
-> Italian civs, ... , build too few outpost, too many mill and/or plantation, ....
-> ANGLOS civs sometimes can't age up to next level (especially USA: for limit in no for Pigrim and Slave when choosing politician from confederate party ; and Australian: for escalting cost)
-> Maltese and Habsburg civs: gain HC Card deck too few (For Habsburg maybe because all military unit are merc, for Maltese: because they use SPCAct1 as civs base name, which is used in campaign)
30: This is the only tech in Mexico civs that doesn't receive free Pistolero after researched:
31: canadian fur trader use french explorer as select and hunting command sound, while this unit use french pikeman as movement and attack command sound....
32: australian tinclad doesn't have Broadside ability, while other available ANGLOS civs (USA, Canadian) whose Tinclad has Broadside ability
33: Mapuche Ruca still use aztec house icon and portrait instead of new Ruca one in the latest patch http://aoe3wol.com/changelog#1.0.9hAmerican Natives - effect 8
34: there's something wrong about Maltese civs (here: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=1284)
35: Inca HC Card: Machu Picchu doesn't improve building HP although this card say: Building hitpoints increased, and now they take less damage from attacks
36: Australian Unique tech "Roebuck Expedition" doesn't make australian Fur Trader claim more resources from treasures
37: Calvinism Unique tech "Divide Intervention" doesn't gain the ability for Priest to become invulnerable
38: the 1st Guarani allies HC card that send 6 of them, but the title of this card is 10
39: there's a politician tech in USA named "Samuel Colt - Union" that send 6 marines and enable mounted rifleman. i think this should be send 5 Mounted Riflemen because
-> if in age II, i choose marines, is ok, but if i choose zouave isn age II???. i think it's a weird
Last edited by Rampo on Tue May 01, 2018 8:23 am, edited 53 times in total.

BG Rampo

ShakkaShuu
Fur Trader
Fur Trader

Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:02 am

1)lose icon card for EGYPT: french diplomat - berthiers rifles , spanish conquistador - alcancias
2) rallypoint from egypt caravan and romanian wagon doesnt work.
3) Egyptian AI after new patch do nothing, japanese still do nothing
Last edited by ShakkaShuu on Tue Apr 03, 2018 3:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Rampo
Topic Author
Hwacha
Hwacha

Tue Apr 03, 2018 11:13 am

ShakkaShuu wrote: 1)lose icon card for EGYPT: french diplomat - berthiers rifles , spanish conquistador - alcancias
2) rallypoint from egypt caravan and romanian wagon doesnt work.
ShakkaShuu. i found these problem you've reported here
1)lose icon card for EGYPT: french diplomat - berthiers rifles , spanish conquistador - alcancias: there're more HC cards and techs whose icon is missing, can you find more of these?

BG Rampo

Rampo
Topic Author
Hwacha
Hwacha

Wed Apr 04, 2018 3:18 am

updated: (look at post #32 for more information)
-> voodoo bugs
-> AI bugs
-> no grunt and death sound for explorer
-> icon for greek choroflax is missing (except HC Card)

BG Rampo

AlistairJah
Wars of Liberty Team
Wars of Liberty Team
Favorite Civilization: French

Thu Apr 05, 2018 4:51 am

I have finished the AI. A hotfix will come soon, featuring a new AI without lags, Egyptian and Haitian AI, plus some minor improvements, so please be patient. We will remove the AI bonuses such as extra TC wagon and all those cheats so I don't think I should take the TC issue into account. However, I might make changes to make them use stuff without needing to change anything in the future. Also, please keep in mind that I'm very busy so new civs after this patch might probably come without AI until I'm free and I code theirs.
Mis band dondrna b at fa so gaga oe ts maay angle lery

ShakkaShuu
Fur Trader
Fur Trader

Thu Apr 05, 2018 10:14 am

AlistairJah wrote: I have finished the AI. A hotfix will come soon, featuring a new AI without lags, Egyptian and Haitian AI, plus some minor improvements, so please be patient. We will remove the AI bonuses such as extra TC wagon and all those cheats so I don't think I should take the TC issue into account. However, I might make changes to make them use stuff without needing to change anything in the future. Also, please keep in mind that I'm very busy so new civs after this patch might probably come without AI until I'm free and I code theirs.
thank u, we are waiting :like:
no AI with new CIV not a big problem, because first of all we tryin something new by self :geek:

Rampo
Topic Author
Hwacha
Hwacha

Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:37 am

new bugs updated:
-> techs and command buttons located in correct building but wrong position that can't be seen until researched another tech to be found (this bug is also detected in this building as well, "Hospital" (not Field Hospital) and i afraid more building has been detected that bug)
-> not only egypt and Haitian, but also zulu and ethiopian civs whose AI isn't working
-> Haiti HC Card "citadelle laferriere" doesn't add an extra Fort effect
-> Haiti HC card: Society of the Friends of Blacks doesn't spawn Pied Noir when trading post is built
-> the voodoo unique tech "Crossroads Ritual" can't make Queen Mother become invulnerable temporarily even though the button ability of this unit is shown
-> Redcoat HC Cards little bug (no 13)
-> Italian Filloque HC card make bad effect for Chinese Passive Ability that convert defeated Treasure guardian to Disciple (INSANE BUG) (no 14)
-> Build Points and Train Points problem (no 15)
-> Mexican Danza de los Voladores HC Card and Colombian HC Card: Compania Guipuzcoana incorrect effect
-> Chilean HC Card "Combate Naval de Iquique" whose build bouty improval seems weird (no 16)
-> Bocafuego HC card bug  (no 17)
-> the 1st Blowgunner HC cards say that send 5 of them, but the label of this HC cards show 6  (no 18)
-> Mapuche HC Card "Assassins" bug (no 19)
-> French Foreign Legion bug (no 20)
-> French Royal Decree tech "Garde Imperial 3" whose icon is missing (no 21)
-> British Highlander creation, grunt and death sound is missing (no 22)
-> Habsburg Magyar Grenadier has multiple bugs: lost icon and doesn't spawn when trained (no 23)
-> Tupi Pombero, whose ranged area damage attack can hurt or kill ally or your units (no 24) ....
-> koyguas can't gather fame (pray) when choosing Catholicism or Animism (no 25)
-> The "Fire Command" ability for tupi warchief can't make your units surrounded him attack stronger, even though the Fire command button ability is shown (no 26)
-> all HC tech cards for Mapuche Shaman and wise woman are misplaced (no 27)
-> magyar hussar's rider disappear when attack enemy building (no 28)
-> AI in some civs works somewhat weird (no 29)
-> a tech in mexico civs that doesn't receive Pistolero (no 30)
-> canadian fur trader soundset bug (no 31)
-> australian tinclad ability bug (no 32)
-> Mapuche Ruca icon and portrait little weird (or not ???) (no 33)
-> something weird about matese civs (no 34)
-> Inca HC Card: Machu Picchu bug (no 35)
-> Australian Unique tech "Roebuck Expedition" bug (no 36)
-> Calvinism Unique tech "Divide Intervention" bug (also detected in tupi as well) (no 37)

-> Haitian HC Card "Code Henry" bug (look in Haiti bug)
-> 1st guarani HC Card little bug (no 38)

BG Rampo

Rampo
Topic Author
Hwacha
Hwacha

Wed May 02, 2018 7:55 am

the new problem about the new patch 1.0.10a is here:
1: Russian Line Infantry HC card: i remember there're 2 HC card that send line infantry like this
-> 11 Line infantry (age III)
-> 16 Line infantry (age IV)
the problem is only 1 HC card about his infantry is detected, that card is send 11 line infantry (age IV)
2: the haitian HC Card "Spiritual Reclamation" should be able in lv25 homecity levels instead of lv40 homecity levels
3: the HC Card "Hire Italian Mercenary Army", whose icon is missing
4: there's a politician tech in USA named "Samuel Colt - Union" that send 6 marines and enable mounted rifleman. i think this should be send 5 Mounted Riflemen because
-> if in age II, i choose marines, is ok, but if i choose zouave in age II???. i think it's a weird

5: Inca HC Card: Machu Picchu doesn't improve building HP although this card say: Building hitpoints increased, and now they take less damage from attacks
6: No sound for this native unit (i take the unit's name and unit's base name for sure)
Apache cavalry (NatmercApacheCavalry)
Klamath Rifleman (NatMercKlamathRifleman)
Navajo Rifleman (NatMercNavajoRifleman)
Sharktooth Bowman (NatMercSharktoothBowman)
7: No sound for this pet unit (i take the unit's name and unit's base name for sure)
pet macaw (PetMacaw)
Pet Mico Leao (PetMicoLeao)
8: ottoman imperial Deli when upgraded isn't show the title "Imperial Deli" in this unit
9: maltese "Ghost" HC Card detected (i will tell this later)
10: Zulu Consulate HC card for redcoat and boer commando are missing (i have reported this in this post viewtopic.php?f=9&t=1341 ; but i doubt that no one checked this)
11: Brazilian Jesuit, Spanish Aduanero, Peruvian Rabona and mariscala doesn't have armor resistance 
here's the reason: i detected an invalid armor type "melee"
-> this should be "hand", that mean this unit gain hand damage resistance

EXTRA: Some bug that is reported by me in post #32 or older post isn't fixed, like this:
1: Voodoo religion can be chosen even i have selected a religion before (this is the 2nd time i reported this but no one checked this)
2: Haiti age up to age IV is only 3 politician (this is the 2nd time i reported this but no one checked this)
3: the Haiti HC card: Society of the Friends of Blacks doesn't spawn Pied Noir when trading post is built (this is the 2nd time i reported this but no one checked this)
4: The Haitian HC Card "Code Henry" can only make Picket gather food from farm, mill ... but not gather gold from Plantations, ... (this is the 2nd time i reported this but no one checked this)
5: Gunslinger HC Card: the maximum ranged attack improval seems weird, also no crackshot and sharpshoter ranged attack improval, as well as LOS improval (this is the 2nd time i reported this but no one checked this)
6: Mexican HC Card Danza de los Voladores and Colombia HC Card: Compania Guipuzcoana bug (this is the 2nd time i reported this but no one checked this)
7: Argentine HC card Aduana seca bug (this is the 2nd time i reported this but no one checked this)
8: no grunt and death sound for explorer (except paraguayan explorer) (the sound for order, select, knockout, revived and ransomed is heard) (this is the 2nd time i reported this but no one checked this)
9: Italian Filloque HC card make bad effect for Chinese Passive Ability that convert defeated Treasure guardian to Disciple (this is the 4th time i reported this but no one checked this)
10: USA Unique Tech "Lightning Rod" gain incorrect effect that you can't make your building build faster (this is the 2nd time i reported this but no one checked this)
11: Chilean HC Card "Combate Naval de Iquique" whose build bouty improval seems weird (this is the 2nd time i reported this but no one checked this)
12: Bocafuego HC card bug (this is the 2nd time i reported this but no one checked this)
13: the 1st Blowgunner HC cards say that send 5 of them, but the label of this HC cards show 6 (this is the 2nd time i reported this but no one checked this)
14: Mapuche HC Card "Assassins" bug (this is the 2nd time i reported this but no one checked this)
15: all HC tech cards for Mapuche Shaman and wise woman are misplaced (this is the 2nd time i reported this but no one checked this)
16: Tupi Pombero, whose ranged area damage attack can hurt or kill ally or your units (this is the 2nd time i reported this, this bug is reported by another WOL forum member, but no one checked this)
17: The "Fire Command" ability for tupi warchief can't make your units surrounded him attack stronger, even though the Fire command button ability is shown (this is the 2nd time i reported this but no one checked this)
18: australian tinclad doesn't have Broadside ability, while other available ANGLOS civs (USA, Canadian) whose Tinclad has Broadside ability (this is the 2nd time i reported this but no one checked this)
19: Australian Unique tech "Roebuck Expedition" doesn't make australian Fur Trader claim more resources from treasures (this is the 2nd time i reported this but no one checked this)
20: Calvinism Unique tech "Divide Intervention" doesn't gain the ability for Priest to become invulnerable (this is the 2nd time i reported this but no one checked this)
21: the 1st Guarani allies HC card that send 6 of them, but the title of this card is 10 (this is the 2nd time i reported this but no one checked this)
22: canadian fur trader use french explorer as select and hunting command sound, while this unit use french pikeman as movement and attack command sound.... (this is the 2nd time i reported this but no one checked this)
23: British Highlander creation, grunt and death sound is missing (this is the 2nd time i reported this but no one checked this)
24: the maltese HC card "Grand master" and "Knight of Hospitaller" bug (i have peported this in this post viewtopic.php?f=9&t=1284 ; post #1; no 1 but no one checked this)
25: all maltese unit has hand attack's ROF too long (i doubt that no one checked this)
26: the cartographer has ability "Cartograph" that isn''t gain cooling down time (i doubt that no one checked this)
27: Ottoman Great bombard is renamed to Dardless gun ; i detected that there's a tech in factory named "Imperial Bombard". when this tech is researched, not only upgrade that unit, but also changed the named to Imperial Bombard (i doubt that no one checked this)
28: A black section in the American Homecity isn't fixed, again

BG Rampo

AlistairJah
Wars of Liberty Team
Wars of Liberty Team
Favorite Civilization: French

Wed May 02, 2018 8:51 am

Your broken English makes everything really, really hard to understand...
Mis band dondrna b at fa so gaga oe ts maay angle lery