This is the official forum for the free, fan-made Age of Empires III modification, Wars of Liberty.

Welcome to the New Forum

We hope you enjoy the official new forum of the Wars of Liberty mod for Age of Empires III! Visit this thread to get acquainted with the new forum, and let us know if there's anything we can fix. Feel free to dismiss this message at any time by clicking the "X" in the top right corner.

Thanks!
The Wars of Liberty Team

Forum rules

• Welcome to The Hospital! This forum is for bugs and error reporting.
  • The official language in this forum is English.
  • Be nice to other members, don't spam comments or smilies, and don't do anything illegal.
  • Posts that don't fit this forum will be moved or deleted.

AlistairJah
Intern
Intern
Favorite Civilization: French

Re: List of Reported Bugs and Issues

Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:48 pm

Yes, that's a pretty good idea indeed. Daimyos now train Ashigarus, and once I learn more about the Naval features of the AI, I'll make the ships to train armies. And the pets too are pretty easy to code, thanks for the suggestion!
(fr) Regarde à travers et vois le cygne et ce qui vit au-delà de l'au-delà.

Dr Roach
Topic Author
Acá-Caraya
Acá-Caraya

Sat Oct 21, 2017 12:33 am

Might it be a good idea to sticky this thread? Or is it too unreliable since it's run by a random community member?

Rampo
Dragoon
Dragoon

Sat Oct 28, 2017 1:03 pm

Dr Roachcan you check in this: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=454in post #4 and #7 to see if bugs in your list is in there or not?
ESP: Sin amor, el mundo se hundirá en la guerra
POR: Sem amor, o mundo afundará na guerra
ENG: Without love, the world will sink in war

BG Rampo

Dr Roach
Topic Author
Acá-Caraya
Acá-Caraya

Sat Oct 28, 2017 2:23 pm

Thanks for bringing this to my attention! I've added a bunch of new bugs to the list. Can't wait for the next patch so I can start crossing some of them out.

Rampo
Dragoon
Dragoon

Sat Oct 28, 2017 2:53 pm

Dr Roach. More bugs issue than that. I just afraid of some of the bug i've told in viewtopic.php?f=9&t=454 , in post #4 and #7 , are not a bug (like Intended)

BG Rampo

AlistairJah
Intern
Intern
Favorite Civilization: French

Sat Oct 28, 2017 4:14 pm

Dr Roach wrote:
Sat Oct 21, 2017 12:33 am
Might it be a good idea to sticky this thread? Or is it too unreliable since it's run by a random community member?
That'd be helpful indeed. @Dayoftheninja, what do you think? Constantly replying to the same reports would be a bit annoying. This thread saves times and place.
(fr) Regarde à travers et vois le cygne et ce qui vit au-delà de l'au-delà.

Rampo
Dragoon
Dragoon

Sun Oct 29, 2017 4:52 am

Here's the next bugs issue, Dr Roach. based on my abandoned project. I hope you check if these bugs i talk listed in this post or not:
  1. Paraguayan HC Card "comunera" doesn't make Koygua do more damage to Treasure guardian. I detect a deadly mistake of unit type that make Koygua do more damage to Treasure guardian but incorrect unit type
  2. Tupi Longhouse Big tech "Amazonian Abundance" that spawn berry bush for each longhouse have, this tech is useless, spawn nothing after researched
  3. Inca Chasqui can't attack enemy's building because this unit lacks of siege attack's animation. Also this unit has population cost. I afraid if this unit sets pop cost, and all TC, house and/or other building that provide pop slot, are destroyed. This may hurt Inca game
  4. Chinese Long Dragon's LOS not increased along Maximum range increase after age up to Capital and Industrial Age
  5. Tupi HC card "Thunder Scream" has the Fire command ability work incorrectly (it isn't boost unit's attack)
  6. Italian HC Card "Filioque" may hurt Chinese Monk's passive albility that convert defeated treasure guardian and enemies to disciple
  7. Mapuche Shaman works somewhat wrong: can do condemn attack but can't attack building, collect treasures and hand attack
  8. Still mapuche, it's about AI to choose someone to explore. As i detected Mapuche use warchief to explore. The problem is this unit may disappear for several times, may be 10 minutes later or reached to National Age, ...
  9. Some of unit arms nothing for attack, like Alkar lancer
  10. Immigrant Irish ultimate tech "Erin Go Bragh" works incorrectly
  11. Maltese HC card "Carnival Riot" has its description named: TBD. Also Trebuchet's description for unpack and packed tactic has somewhat weird....
I afraid you haven't checked this:
  1. In Romanian, There's a tech name "Nicolae Balcescu" that reach to age 3 and send 2 plague catapults and a tech name "King Carol I" that reach to age 5 and send 8 Plague catapults. all of these tech are in Artillery depot. Before my fixing this, you'll receive nothing after using this tech, just only aging up. I found that the Plague Catapult, in fact, is Corpsepult.
  2. Habsburgs tech "Dame of Athens": sorry for not detail this bug: Here's the detail of this bug: The message "only 20 units can gather from a mill (plantation) at a time" occur when number of villager gathering from mill (plantation) is over 10
  3. ANGLOS General's ability lost its description (the 2nd ability whose icon are the feet, like marching)
  4. Sasquatch Sighting HC Card in Canadians spawn Treasure guardian like black bears
  5. Habsburgs HC Cards "Princes Guard" has its description somewhat wrong
  6. Italian Mafioso lost animation of death and attack building when grant him to use shotgun and tommygun. also there's a tech which its name and description are somewhat deadly wrong, as well as Icon of this tech is somewhat wrong too. The effect of this tech is upgrade mafioso hitpoints and damage

BG Rampo

Dr Roach
Topic Author
Acá-Caraya
Acá-Caraya

Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:05 pm

Thanks Rampo, but you've stated that you've modified the base mod somewhat. Is it possible some bugs are introduced by your editing of the game?

Rampo
Dragoon
Dragoon

Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:21 pm

No. Dr Roach. Those bug here detected by me first, not for my editing cause bugs. Because they think i edit this, my project has been terminated. Detect bug first, then, do something later

BG Rampo

Rampo
Dragoon
Dragoon

Fri Nov 03, 2017 3:00 pm

Dr Roach:
  • #1) Boxer rebels all wield the same weapons: there's another unit whose bug like that, but i don't know it's a bug or not: Paraguayan Arca Caraya (Yoboty), can you check this?: Skipped
  • In Tupi Animal Lore building, there's a big button tech named "Tamed Macaws" whose icon are black (maybe missing its icon) which enable Macaw to be trained in this building. Also some of the tech or HC cards whose icon are somewhat missing or incorrect. 
  • Can you check Italian Mafioso attack building and death, ... animation when grant a tech to use shotgun and tommygun? As well as an unknown tech in safehouse, whose icon is black as well with a deadly wrong name and description, like this: "MafiosoUnitUpgrade01Name" and "MafiosoUnitUpgrade02Name"
  • I detected that Tupi Warchief's armor is missing....
  • Mexican doesn't train Escopetero, but i detected there's a tech to reach age 4 named "The Criollo" which send 12 Escopeteros in Time: 90s 
  • Some of unit lost label when reaching tech or after aging up like: chinese Kansu Brave, Inca Manco Horseman, Turks Abus gun, ...
  • LOS of chinese Long dragon isn't increased along with maximum range increase after aging up to capital (3) and industrial age (4)
  • There's a tech to reach to age 4 in Colombian named "The Criollo" which send 20 Guerilleros in Time: 60s. The guerilleros is an emergency unit that lose hitpoints overtime. I afraid this make somewhat weird.....
Last edited by Rampo on Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

BG Rampo