This is the official forum for the free, fan-made Age of Empires III modification, Wars of Liberty.

Welcome to the New Forum

We hope you enjoy the official new forum of the Wars of Liberty mod for Age of Empires III! Visit this thread to get acquainted with the new forum, and let us know if there's anything we can fix. Feel free to dismiss this message at any time by clicking the "X" in the top right corner.

Thanks!
The Wars of Liberty Team

Forum rules

• Welcome to The Hospital! This forum is for bugs and error reporting.
  • The official language in this forum is English.
  • Be nice to other members, don't spam comments or smilies, and don't do anything illegal.
  • Posts that don't fit this forum will be moved or deleted.

Concord Jay
Topic Author
Paisano
Paisano

Trading Post Problems

Tue Aug 15, 2017 12:53 am

In some areas of settlements and routes, (like Bahia, Sertao, Central Plateau...)  it is not possible to build trading posts. (version 1.0.9)

Rampo
Dragoon
Dragoon

Re: Trading Post Problems

Tue Aug 15, 2017 1:27 am

Concord Jay wrote: In some areas of settlements and routes, (like Bahia, Sertao, Central Plateau...)  it is not possible to build trading posts. (version 1.0.9)
Maybe there's a bug for native management in some map. Looks like you have to wait for new patch released.... Concord Jay
ESP: Sin amor, el mundo se hundirá en la guerra
POR: Sem amor, o mundo afundará na guerra
ENG: Without love, the world will sink in war

BG Rampo

Takatmo Yereoc
Wars of Liberty Team
Wars of Liberty Team
Favorite Civilization: Habsburgs

Tue Aug 15, 2017 1:55 am

Concord Jay wrote: In some areas of settlements and routes, (like Bahia, Sertao, Central Plateau...)  it is not possible to build trading posts. (version 1.0.9)

About the Native settlements, which sites you aren't able to build Trading Posts? I'm only aware of the Quilombola settlement in the Sertao map.
About the Trade Routes, I need to exactly know at which maps you aren't being able to build Trading Posts on routes.

Also, Bahia was disabled in the latest patch (1.0.9c), so we really advise against playing on that map.

ANCANEITOR
Volunteer
Volunteer
Favorite Civilization: Egyptians

Tue Aug 15, 2017 2:18 am

This is actually more common that it seems.

I will report it somewhere
"Cuanto de mejor natural es un carácter, peor es el resultado de su corrupción" -Platón
"The better nature a character has, the worse the result of it`s corruption." -Plato

Dr Roach
Acá-Caraya
Acá-Caraya

Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:10 pm

It's kinda common on maps with the new natives, but only on certain maps. I have tried generating most of the natives on custom maps of mine and they all seem to work fine.