This is the official forum for the free, fan-made Age of Empires III modification, Wars of Liberty.

Welcome to the New Forum

We hope you enjoy the official new forum of the Wars of Liberty mod for Age of Empires III! Visit this thread to get acquainted with the new forum, and let us know if there's anything we can fix. Feel free to dismiss this message at any time by clicking the "X" in the top right corner.

Thanks!
The Wars of Liberty Team

Forum rules

• Welcome to The Hospital! This forum is for bugs and error reporting.
  • The official language in this forum is English.
  • Be nice to other members, don't spam comments or smilies, and don't do anything illegal.
  • Posts that don't fit this forum will be moved or deleted.

alexander.rommel-mascia
Topic Author
Whipped Slave
Whipped Slave

IA bugs and minor bugs

Thu Jul 20, 2017 8:05 pm

Hello i am a big fan of your mod and im willing to support at my best, hoping reporting these bugs will be one of the ways. I played a lot in these days and these are the bugs i am finding, starting from the major ones:

Italians, Balkans and Arab IA is completely broken, because they do not realize their unique evolving/building/recruiting system, means every time i fight with them, they stay still and do nothing most of the time (Italiand and Arabs) or just stick at the second age without knowing how to build crops/beehives (Balkans)

American's Parliament does not allow battallions: the buttons simply doesnt exist
Severe graphical glitches where the mod skins of the new civ buildings are often replaced with vanilla ones, takes several game restarts to fix it most of the time
Malta's trebushets are glitched : as they die, their line of sight remains persistent in the map even if no unit is nearby
Most of the priests can be sent to gather faith even if the religion doesnt allow it, moreover, once you send it to gather, he falls inside the ground and becomes unselectable
Online gaming is very glitched: Some home cities cannot be made, some others doesnt allow to choose new cards (invisible deck)
Some maps sends an error upon start and cannot be played (example: Monsoon, Scandinavia)
IA doesnt gather food from the new berry bushes/palm/banana - macadamia - breadfruit trees

There are other minor bugs i can include in another post if required but these are the most evident ones i hope to see fixed soon

Rampo
Blandengue
Blandengue

Re: IA bugs and minor bugs

Thu Aug 10, 2017 1:17 pm

alexander.rommel-masciaSome of the bugs you've reported are the same as mines. especially AI. About the bugs of priests fame gathering, as i know, only Rabbis priest can pray in church, also Deacon can do that if the tech "Veneration" researched. It looks like Priests pray animation has been modified incorrectly so that priest become unselectable and invisible. The only thing to make priest back is "self destruction" of Temple. Find a temple which detect problem, press Delete or you click the skull icon, after that click yes, or press Enter. Once temple destroyed, your priest is back. Of course you have to build temple again, 
next time, don't get priest to temple for fame gathering, just let villager do that, and wait until this problem fixed in the future patch
(PS: AI is correct word, it mean artificial intelligence, not IA)
ESP: Sin amor, el mundo se hundirá en la guerra
POR: Sem amor, o mundo afundará na guerra
ENG: Without love, the world will sink in war

BG Rampo