This is the official forum for the free, fan-made Age of Empires III modification, Wars of Liberty.

Welcome to the New Forum

We hope you enjoy the official new forum of the Wars of Liberty mod for Age of Empires III! Visit this thread to get acquainted with the new forum, and let us know if there's anything we can fix. Feel free to dismiss this message at any time by clicking the "X" in the top right corner.

Thanks!
The Wars of Liberty Team

Forum rules

• Welcome to The Hospital! This forum is for bugs and error reporting.
  • The official language in this forum is English.
  • Be nice to other members, don't spam comments or smilies, and don't do anything illegal.
  • Posts that don't fit this forum will be moved or deleted.

Lafayette
Topic Author
Whipped Slave
Whipped Slave
Favorite Civilization: Brazilians

The Balkans

Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:24 am

Hello Wol developers, today I would like to talk about some errors of the Balkan civilizations, for example, when entering the metropole vision, some names are changed, and also, when we build the plantations I can not get my settlers to work on them, I tried to wait That the plantation would be ready, as the info says, but the settlers could not cultivate anyway. Do you guys think there was a problem in my game and I should reinstall it or is there really a problem in cultivating? thanks for listening.

ANCANEITOR
Volunteer
Volunteer
Favorite Civilization: Egyptians

Re: The Balkans

Tue Aug 01, 2017 7:39 am

You have to "kill" your crops to gather from them. Normally a button would do it for you, but nowadays is broken and you must either destroy them with the delete button or "hunt" them with your peasants
"Cuanto de mejor natural es un carácter, peor es el resultado de su corrupción" -Platón
"The better nature a character has, the worse the result of it`s corruption." -Plato

Lafayette
Topic Author
Whipped Slave
Whipped Slave
Favorite Civilization: Brazilians

Wed Aug 02, 2017 3:39 am

Now I understand, it seems that it worked out, but sending settlers to hunt the plantations still does not work, but thanks

Dr Roach
Gaucho
Gaucho

Sat Aug 05, 2017 2:10 am

Beehives only allow one worker at a time, so that might be it