This is the official forum for the free, fan-made Age of Empires III modification, Wars of Liberty.

Welcome to the New Forum

We hope you enjoy the official new forum of the Wars of Liberty mod for Age of Empires III! Visit this thread to get acquainted with the new forum, and let us know if there's anything we can fix. Feel free to dismiss this message at any time by clicking the "X" in the top right corner.

Thanks!
The Wars of Liberty Team

Forum rules

• Welcome to The Hospital! This forum is for bugs and error reporting.
  • The official language in this forum is English.
  • Be nice to other members, don't spam comments or smilies, and don't do anything illegal.
  • Posts that don't fit this forum will be moved or deleted.

rahadian.ramadhan
Topic Author
Whipped Slave
Whipped Slave
Favorite Civilization: Habsburgs

Hospital researches

Mon Jul 03, 2017 12:18 pm

Hello i noticed that sometimes the researches available in the hospital gets pushed further down after i completed some of the researches there for example sometimes the '"promotion of health" improvement gets pushed to the side after i completed the other ones which results in the improvement being unavailable. Also did you disabled the prosthetics and the fourceps improvements?

Rampo
Blandengue
Blandengue

Re: Hospital researches

Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:05 am

rahadian.ramadhan wrote: Hello i noticed that sometimes the researches available in the hospital gets pushed further down after i completed some of the researches there for example sometimes the '"promotion of health" improvement gets pushed to the side after i completed the other ones which results in the improvement being unavailable. Also did you disabled the prosthetics and the fourceps improvements?
rahadian.ramadhan, as you reported, this problem is detected because there's a mistake for arranging tech's position. can you tell me the tech in Hospital that you reach make the tech "promotion of health" become non findable? this problem comes from anywhere...  
ESP: Sin amor, el mundo se hundirá en la guerra
POR: Sem amor, o mundo afundará na guerra
ENG: Without love, the world will sink in war

BG Rampo

MrMushasii
Whipped Slave
Whipped Slave

Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:15 pm

Not doing the things in the correct order (left to right) seems to automatically mess up the Tech UI on Hospitals.

Rampo
Blandengue
Blandengue

Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:33 pm

That's right, MrMushasii
ESP: Sin amor, el mundo se hundirá en la guerra
POR: Sem amor, o mundo afundará na guerra
ENG: Without love, the world will sink in war

BG Rampo