This is the official forum for the free, fan-made Age of Empires III modification, Wars of Liberty.

Welcome to the New Forum

We hope you enjoy the official new forum of the Wars of Liberty mod for Age of Empires III! Visit this thread to get acquainted with the new forum, and let us know if there's anything we can fix. Feel free to dismiss this message at any time by clicking the "X" in the top right corner.

Thanks!
The Wars of Liberty Team

Forum rules

• Welcome to The Hospital! This forum is for bugs and error reporting.
  • The official language in this forum is English.
  • Be nice to other members, don't spam comments or smilies, and don't do anything illegal.
  • Posts that don't fit this forum will be moved or deleted.

Dr Roach
Independentista
Independentista

Re: Out of Sync

Thu Aug 03, 2017 10:17 pm

I can confirm this: When I play on a homemade "Outback" map, my game doesn't go out of sync. The map is almost exactly like Great Plains (which gives OOS when we try to load it), except with different natives and the Australia desert terrain, so it can't be a problem with the maps themselves.

LefterisP
Mooing Cow
Mooing Cow

Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:13 pm

Hello I have the same problem when I start a lan game after 5 minutes the game crash with the error Out of Sync
Please help me

Dr Roach
Independentista
Independentista

Wed Oct 18, 2017 11:13 pm

Go into the game files, and copy whatever map you want to play out of the folder "RM3". You need to copy both the XML and XS files. Then, copy them into Documents -> My Games -> Wars Of Liberty -> RM3. Then rename the maps to something else. When you load up the game, select it from the custom map menu (it'll be listed under it's old name)

LefterisP
Mooing Cow
Mooing Cow

Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:13 am

Thank you for the immediately responds,
i  Want to ask you this must be done in all pc or to the host only

Dr Roach
Independentista
Independentista

Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:05 pm

Only the host needs to do it, though it might be a good idea for everyone to do it just in case someone else wants to host the game.