This is the official forum for the free, fan-made Age of Empires III modification, Wars of Liberty.

Welcome to the New Forum

We hope you enjoy the official new forum of the Wars of Liberty mod for Age of Empires III! Visit this thread to get acquainted with the new forum, and let us know if there's anything we can fix. Feel free to dismiss this message at any time by clicking the "X" in the top right corner.

Thanks!
The Wars of Liberty Team

Forum rules

• Welcome to The Hospital! This forum is for bugs and error reporting.
  • The official language in this forum is English.
  • Be nice to other members, don't spam comments or smilies, and don't do anything illegal.
  • Posts that don't fit this forum will be moved or deleted.

ZelliPobre
Topic Author
Mooing Cow
Mooing Cow

Missing Civs - Only 11 are present

Thu Jun 08, 2017 5:02 pm

Hello, I just installed the mod and updated it to 1.0.8, and to my surprise the mod only contained 11 civs (Spanish, British, French, Inca, Zulu, Egyptians, Bulgarians, Romanians, Brazilians, Chilean, and Australian) excluding the Chinese which is the default of the "Create a new Home City" menu, after which I cannot select in the "Civ selection" because its not there.

I also when running the Vanilla version of AoE 3, it crashes after the cinematic loading with an error of "Initialization Failed" pop-up which does not happen before. Same can be said for "AoE 3 - The War Chiefs".

I followed exactly what the instruction said. Did I do something wrong during the Installation and Patch?

Hope this gets answered, thank you.

Dr Roach
Bacamartier
Bacamartier

Re: Missing Civs - Only 11 are present

Wed Jun 14, 2017 6:38 am

My best advice would be to reinstall over a totally clean install- tear it all out, then replace it again.