This is the official forum for the free, fan-made Age of Empires III modification, Wars of Liberty.

Welcome to the New Forum

We hope you enjoy the official new forum of the Wars of Liberty mod for Age of Empires III! Visit this thread to get acquainted with the new forum, and let us know if there's anything we can fix. Feel free to dismiss this message at any time by clicking the "X" in the top right corner.

Thanks!
The Wars of Liberty Team

Forum rules

• Welcome to The Hospital! This forum is for bugs and error reporting.
  • The official language in this forum is English.
  • Be nice to other members, don't spam comments or smilies, and don't do anything illegal.
  • Posts that don't fit this forum will be moved or deleted.

heather.litke
Topic Author
Mooing Cow
Mooing Cow

Out of Sync error with LAN games after update

Sat Jun 29, 2019 11:56 pm

I play LAN games with people at home but after the last update we get an Out of Sync error EVERY time. I have not tried a clean install as I do not know how save my HC and really don't want to lose all my progress and start over. Can anyone help?

Banyana
Volunteer
Volunteer
Favorite Civilization: Swiss
ESO: Maxy147
Steam: Evil Morty

Re: Out of Sync error with LAN games after update

Sun Jun 30, 2019 12:18 am

Hello
OOS is a common error for some Civs and with big AI matches.The biggest one is Inca..  <- You should not play this is matches bigger than 1v1
2. If you delete you install and dont click uninstall, you HC´s wont get deleted
3. The HC files are Located at: " Documents/My Games/Wars of Liberty " if you want to make a safty backup
A clean install can help with many problems ;)
I´m really sorry that you have that problems with the mod :/ Sadly we dont know where the OOS comes from.
Tt can have 24.000 different solutions, thats why we are collection OOS errors in our Discord, to find a pattern and hopefully fix it with a simple patch.

Lovly Greetings Maxy
Smile like a Banyana... Image