This is the official forum for the free, fan-made Age of Empires III modification, Wars of Liberty.

Welcome to the New Forum

We hope you enjoy the official new forum of the Wars of Liberty mod for Age of Empires III! Visit this thread to get acquainted with the new forum, and let us know if there's anything we can fix. Feel free to dismiss this message at any time by clicking the "X" in the top right corner.

Thanks!
The Wars of Liberty Team

Forum rules

• Welcome to The Hospital! This forum is for bugs and error reporting.
  • The official language in this forum is English.
  • Be nice to other members, don't spam comments or smilies, and don't do anything illegal.
  • Posts that don't fit this forum will be moved or deleted.

1tvojdedo
Topic Author
Mooing Cow
Mooing Cow

Homecity - frozen

Wed Jan 02, 2019 6:12 pm

Good evening,

I am recieving a strange freeze and as wellI not found answer anywhere so I'm going to ask here.
I'm playing as Ottomans. I started game with AIs and everthing was good. When I won and quited game, I returned to Homecity which froze. I can hear a music and can move with a mouse but whole city in back is freeze, peoples don't move. Menu is freeze and buttons too. I can't click on even one button.Can't minimilize game and alt-tab don't work even task manager don't overlay game. So my only solution is ctrl-alt-delete and log out and game quit with it.

I have Windows 10, Game is running with compatible mod with Windows Xp services pack 3.
It's really annoying to quit game this way. Can anyone help me with this matter/problem. 

I have small bug/problem with some units When I mark them they are mute, for example ottoman's falconet unit.

Best regards,

Patrik