Alright, to keep this short and concise:
1. The Egyptian Harborship when garrisoned doesn't open fire or display any stats. It also doesn't heal any damaged ships no matter how close you place them near the harborship, rendering the Skippers Home City card from the Greeks useless.
2. When Islam is selected for the Egyptians as a religion in the Temple Caravan, there are two improvements that are bugged, Diwani Script (lowers construction time for buildings by 25%) and Hajj (Causes each Town Center to spawn 3 Imams). My guess is that because the Egyptians have caravans instead of buildings, it doesn't affect them like it should.
3.The Egyptians' intro theme when a round starts doesn't play sometimes and causes music sometimes to not be played for the rest of the round or take a long time before the other game music does start playing. It appears to happen at random since I can't pinpoint on what maps it does and does not play on.
4. The Zulu Marechaussee Ruyter and Boer Kommando have their melee attacks bugged since for the Ruyter, the melee stats don't show until after it attacks, unlike the Escort, and the Boer Kommando's melee stats don't appear at all. The Boer Kommando also attacks at a ridiculously faraway range in melee, which doesn't look right.
5. Whenever I exit to the main menu with any civilization, it only shows the Bulawayo Home City, even if I have Berlin or Cairo selected in Skirmish mode.
6. On one occasion when I tried to play a random map, I got an error that told me the map didn't exist or didn't work. I'm not sure if it is still a map since it is not on the list, but I hope it gets resolved.
7. On the Congo, it sometimes displays for all the trading posts on the map that they "don't have enough product for this season" and I am confused as to whether this is a map mechanic or a bug.