This is the official forum for the free, fan-made Age of Empires III modification, Wars of Liberty.

Welcome to the New Forum

We hope you enjoy the official new forum of the Wars of Liberty mod for Age of Empires III! Visit this thread to get acquainted with the new forum, and let us know if there's anything we can fix. Feel free to dismiss this message at any time by clicking the "X" in the top right corner.

Thanks!
The Wars of Liberty Team

Forum rules

• Welcome to The Hospital! This forum is for bugs and error reporting.
  • The official language in this forum is English.
  • Be nice to other members, don't spam comments or smilies, and don't do anything illegal.
  • Posts that don't fit this forum will be moved or deleted.

UnstoppableStreletsy
Topic Author
Volunteer
Volunteer
Favorite Civilization: Koreans
ESO: UnStopStreletsy
Steam: UnstoppableStreletsy

Selfenga Upgrade bug

Fri Dec 28, 2018 6:45 pm

As the description says, the selfenga is supposed to have higher hp the closer it is to a town center. This works for a un-upgraded selfenga. However, after upgrading it with one of the two techs at the palace, the unit loses this attribute and it's hp remains at the base level with no influence by the tc. This should be fixed so you can upgrade the unit and take advantage of the defensive attribute of the unit allowing it to have a higher hp near owned town centers.

Mojaak
Master Engineer
Master Engineer

Re: Selfenga Upgrade bug

Fri Dec 28, 2018 6:51 pm

Ah I tested them once and noticed the same. So I thought that I did not understand the description right.