This is the official forum for the free, fan-made Age of Empires III modification, Wars of Liberty.

Welcome to the New Forum

We hope you enjoy the official new forum of the Wars of Liberty mod for Age of Empires III! Visit this thread to get acquainted with the new forum, and let us know if there's anything we can fix. Feel free to dismiss this message at any time by clicking the "X" in the top right corner.

Thanks!
The Wars of Liberty Team

Forum rules

  • Welcome to The Hospital! This forum is for bugs and error reporting.
  • The official language in this forum is English.
  • Be nice to other members, don't spam comments or smilies, and don't do anything illegal.
  • Posts that don't fit this forum will be moved or deleted.
 
User avatar
hansi
Mooing Cow
Mooing Cow
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:45 am

Re: Installation Errors

Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:19 am

so i got myself the update, but when i started the game this happened... what to do now?
screenshot.jpg
screenshot.jpg (8.58 KiB) Viewed 210 times
 
User avatar
AlistairJah
Intern
Intern
Posts: 247
Joined: Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:10 am
Location: Madagascar
Favorite Civilization: French
Contact:

Re: Installation Errors

Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:34 am

hansi wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:19 am
so i got myself the update, but when i started the game this happened... what to do now?

screenshot.jpg
Look at this.
(fr) Regarde à travers et vois le cygne et ce qui vit au-delà de l'au-delà.
 
User avatar
dhunter84
Mooing Cow
Mooing Cow
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Oct 24, 2017 6:41 pm

Re: Installation Errors

Tue Oct 24, 2017 6:45 pm

Trying to play the wars of liberty mod and I get this error.

Anyone have any clue how to fix this?Imageerror
Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted.
 
User avatar
arthurramsesguerrasoares
Mooing Cow
Mooing Cow
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:35 pm

Re: Installation Errors

Tue Nov 28, 2017 3:50 pm

Olá, quando executo o instalador aparece um erro. Ele diz: ''The setup files are corrupted. Please obtain a new copy of the program''.
 
User avatar
OptimumCrime
Mooing Cow
Mooing Cow
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Dec 01, 2017 6:08 am

Re: Installation Errors

Fri Dec 01, 2017 6:24 am

What do I need to do to fix this problem?
Image

It says that the name of file or directory is invalid, and it looks like my pc cannot handle specific characters in file name.
 
User avatar
Rampo
Dragoon
Dragoon
Posts: 265
Joined: Sun Jul 02, 2017 2:33 pm
Location: Vung Tau City, Vietnam

Re: Installation Errors

Tue Dec 05, 2017 5:10 am

OptimumCrime wrote: What do I need to do to fix this problem?
Image

It says that the name of file or directory is invalid, and it looks like my pc cannot handle specific characters in file name.
it seems you, OptimumCrime , live from Korean so that this message appear this. You press Retry (R) to check . the reason that problem occur is WOL team member has modified some important files to Read Only in order to prevent other user from modifying these files
ESP: Sin amor, el mundo se hundirá en la guerra
POR: Sem amor, o mundo afundará na guerra
ENG: Without love, the world will sink in war

BG Rampo
 
User avatar
OptimumCrime
Mooing Cow
Mooing Cow
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Dec 01, 2017 6:08 am

Re: Installation Errors

Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:52 am

Rampo wrote:
OptimumCrime wrote: What do I need to do to fix this problem?
Image

It says that the name of file or directory is invalid, and it looks like my pc cannot handle specific characters in file name.
it seems you, OptimumCrime , live from Korean so that this message appear this. You press Retry (R) to check . the reason that problem occur is WOL team member has modified some important files to Read Only in order to prevent other user from modifying these files
It looks like that pressing Retry does not help, for the same message keeps appearing. :(

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests