This is the official forum for the free, fan-made Age of Empires III modification, Wars of Liberty.

Welcome to the New Forum

We hope you enjoy the official new forum of the Wars of Liberty mod for Age of Empires III! Visit this thread to get acquainted with the new forum, and let us know if there's anything we can fix. Feel free to dismiss this message at any time by clicking the "X" in the top right corner.

Thanks!
The Wars of Liberty Team

Forum rules

• Welcome to The Hospital! This forum is for bugs and error reporting.
  • The official language in this forum is English.
  • Be nice to other members, don't spam comments or smilies, and don't do anything illegal.
  • Posts that don't fit this forum will be moved or deleted.

Iron Kaiser
Topic Author
Roto
Roto

Korean Bugs

Sun Dec 23, 2018 7:00 pm

Hi WoL team and fans. This latest update is awesome. Belgium and Korea are very cool. I really appreciate the fruits of your labors. In testing out the two factions, I noticed a couple of bugs that you might want to squash for the next release. Here's what I noticed.

-Haiensa Temple is missing a model
-The Righteous Army power (that is granted by the Pyongyang Gate) cannot be activated by the shortcut button that appears above the HUD. (Note though that it does work correctly if you click the Gate itself and use the power there).
-IDK if this is a glitch, but at the consulate, America is the only power that requires export to ally. Russia, China, and Japan did not require any resources to ally.
-A small one, but when you select an ally at the consulate, there is no icon (or a missing icon) for the "tech-upgrade-in-process." It's just the countdown dial and a black box. Since it only lasts a second or so, though, that may be by design. I haven't tested, but I bet that's true of all consulates.
-This was a funny & weird one. My Chongtong cannons (Honored Chongtong, specifically) did not do any damage to enemy buildings in the process of being constructed. Once the buildings were constructed, they took damage as usual. None of the other units I tested had this problem, including the Hwacha.

Feel free to add into this thread any other Korean bugs you've run into.
Thanks again, WoL team! Keep up the great work!

PS: In case it matters, this was a Supremacy match, against easy AI Russia, set to 50% handicap in my favor. It was a random map. I'm not sure, but it may have been Yucatan.
Last edited by Iron Kaiser on Sun Dec 23, 2018 7:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Maxyking25
Volunteer
Volunteer
Favorite Civilization: Swiss
ESO: Maxy147
Steam: Evil Morty

Re: Korean Bugs

Sun Dec 23, 2018 7:03 pm

Koras units cant destroy bee-hives !

UnstoppableStreletsy
Volunteer
Volunteer
Favorite Civilization: Koreans
ESO: UnStopStreletsy
Steam: UnstoppableStreletsy

Wed Dec 26, 2018 8:59 pm

Another thing. When I tried to attack a pedrero cannon with my chongtong, the projectiles from it did not seem to damage it or any of the cree warriors nearby. I checked the health bar of the unit as the bolts were hitting it. The hp remained full no matter how many shots were fired at it.

Rampo
Parrot
Parrot
Steam: BG_Rampo

Tue Feb 12, 2019 3:01 pm

Iron Kaiser wrote:-This was a funny & weird one. My Chongtong cannons (Honored Chongtong, specifically) did not do any damage to enemy buildings in the process of being constructed. Once the buildings were constructed, they took damage as usual. None of the other units I tested had this problem, including the Hwacha.
-> this problem also detected in Fire Lance as well
ESP: Sin amor, el mundo se hundirá en la guerra
POR: Sem amor, o mundo afundará na guerra
ENG: Without love, the world will sink in war

BG Rampo