This is the official forum for the free, fan-made Age of Empires III modification, Wars of Liberty.

Welcome to the New Forum

We hope you enjoy the official new forum of the Wars of Liberty mod for Age of Empires III! Visit this thread to get acquainted with the new forum, and let us know if there's anything we can fix. Feel free to dismiss this message at any time by clicking the "X" in the top right corner.

Thanks!
The Wars of Liberty Team

Forum rules

• Welcome to The Hospital! This forum is for bugs and error reporting.
  • The official language in this forum is English.
  • Be nice to other members, don't spam comments or smilies, and don't do anything illegal.
  • Posts that don't fit this forum will be moved or deleted.

Rampo
Parrot
Parrot
Steam: BG_Rampo

Re: BUG REPORT - Have you found one?

Sat Dec 22, 2018 9:25 am

Maxyking25 wrote:The army casting works, you need to have other units nearby to cast the wonder.
Maxyking25, are you select wonder first then cast ability or you cast ability directly?
Last edited by Rampo on Sat Dec 22, 2018 9:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
ESP: Sin amor, el mundo se hundirá en la guerra
POR: Sem amor, o mundo afundará na guerra
ENG: Without love, the world will sink in war

BG Rampo

Rampo
Parrot
Parrot
Steam: BG_Rampo

Sat Dec 22, 2018 9:33 am

Septafolia wrote: You can't use the button that appears on the screen to cast wonder abilities; you have to activate it from the wonder itself. Also minimized UI does not work with this mod, if that's your problem.
not all wonder ability that appears on the screen can't be used. wonder abilities in chinese (transedence - temple of heaven), japanese (Informers -  great budda) and indian (Inspiration - tower of victory ; and cease fire - taj mahal) can be used that appears on the screen. the reason of this possibility here is these ability cast directly, no need to select zone to cast.
ESP: Sin amor, el mundo se hundirá en la guerra
POR: Sem amor, o mundo afundará na guerra
ENG: Without love, the world will sink in war

BG Rampo

Maxyking25
Volunteer
Volunteer
Favorite Civilization: Swiss
ESO: Maxy147
Steam: Evil Morty

Sat Dec 22, 2018 12:58 pm

Bug:
All of Koreas military, cant destroy bee-hives
Maps where you spawn with an basic building ( market) you get the market upgrades 2 times when you build your own market too.
Koreas army cant destroy buildings that are in building process

Dark Knight
Mooing Cow
Mooing Cow

Sun Dec 23, 2018 12:29 am

Rampo wrote: Dark KnightSubmarine is the HC Card in USA in Laclede's Landing that enable steamboat to be stealthy. stealth ability used as tactic. is the stealth ability present in this unit after this card researched? if it is, that's not a bug, otherwise, it's a bug

Dark Knight:
Sorry about that I didn't read the description on the card. But the black texture of the Statue of Liberty is it a bug or something I need to fix myself?
Dark Knight

NicolasW
Mooing Cow
Mooing Cow

Mon Dec 24, 2018 8:06 pm

Hace unas horas intente jugar con los Coreanos en la nueva versión del MOD, pero al tratar de avanzar de edad no me aparece ninguna maravilla, y menos el menú ... hago click en el icono pero no reacciona. Probé reiniciando la partida pero aun así no hay caso. Creo que es un BUG. A pesar de esto la civilisacion es jugable si la colocas en edad Imperial ya que así no hay que preocuparse por el vansar de edad y todo lo otro funciona muy bien.
Espero que les sirva esta información.

DarthVader
Whipped Slave
Whipped Slave

Tue Dec 25, 2018 10:55 am

Hi. It is not possible to delete the trading posts that i made. I want to do that to give to my partner. I tried in a custom map (NR45) and in a normal map (alaska) and i could not delete them. Thank you.

AlistairJah
Wars of Liberty Team
Wars of Liberty Team
Favorite Civilization: French

Tue Dec 25, 2018 1:10 pm

That's not a bug.
Mis band dondrna b at fa so gaga oe ts maay angle lery

DarthVader
Whipped Slave
Whipped Slave

Tue Dec 25, 2018 1:47 pm

I think it is a bug. In vanilla AOE 3, The Warchiefs and Asian i can destroy my own Trading Posts pressing Delete key. Why can i destroy my own barracks, stables, town centers and can not destroy my own Trading Posts? There is no reason for that.

AlistairJah
Wars of Liberty Team
Wars of Liberty Team
Favorite Civilization: French

Tue Dec 25, 2018 6:51 pm

DarthVader wrote:
Tue Dec 25, 2018 1:47 pm
 I think it is a bug. In vanilla AOE 3, The Warchiefs and Asian i can destroy my own Trading Posts pressing Delete key. Why can i destroy my own barracks, stables, town centers and can not destroy my own Trading Posts? There is no reason for that.
There are a lot of reasons for that. Certain civs get stuffs when the Trading Post is destroyed (it spawns units) OR when it's built (it spawns trees for Canadians and Rotos for Chileans). No one wants people to exploit it by constantly deleting-rebuilding-deleting-rebuilding.

It's not a bug.
Mis band dondrna b at fa so gaga oe ts maay angle lery

carlosbarano
Huampelen
Huampelen
Favorite Civilization: Sioux

Wed Dec 26, 2018 1:07 am

BUG: Sioux totems cannot gather faith. I chose a religion, built 4 totems. Couldn't reach enough faith for the 100faith tech. The match was 30min long. I don't know how much I gathered, because I use minimized UI, but the faith gathering is seriously bugged. Thanks :)
*Dos errores no hacen un acierto.
**Si tiene arreglo, ¿de qué te quejas? Si no tiene arreglo, ¿de qué te quejas? :)