This is the official forum for the free, fan-made Age of Empires III modification, Wars of Liberty.

Welcome to the New Forum

We hope you enjoy the official new forum of the Wars of Liberty mod for Age of Empires III! Visit this thread to get acquainted with the new forum, and let us know if there's anything we can fix. Feel free to dismiss this message at any time by clicking the "X" in the top right corner.

Thanks!
The Wars of Liberty Team

Forum rules

• Welcome to The Hospital! This forum is for bugs and error reporting.
  • The official language in this forum is English.
  • Be nice to other members, don't spam comments or smilies, and don't do anything illegal.
  • Posts that don't fit this forum will be moved or deleted.

akemi05
Fur Trader
Fur Trader

Re: BUG REPORT - Have you found one?

Fri Dec 21, 2018 3:47 pm

also you can't use the wounder power of one of Korean wounder

Maxyking25
Volunteer
Volunteer
Favorite Civilization: Swiss
ESO: Maxy147
Steam: Evil Morty

Fri Dec 21, 2018 4:35 pm

Wich wonder..?
The one where u spawn army? You can but you have to have army there.

IvanKa99
Whipped Slave
Whipped Slave

Fri Dec 21, 2018 5:08 pm

One of the Korean wonders (The Haensa Temple) does not appear once built, it shows only the fundation of the building, also the power that allows you to cast an army doesn't work (The cast area appears but nothing happens when left-clicking). Another issue is that i cant se any of my resources or population, I've had this problem before the patch with the African and Asian civs and post patch it is still present. Any posible solution?

Maxyking25
Volunteer
Volunteer
Favorite Civilization: Swiss
ESO: Maxy147
Steam: Evil Morty

Fri Dec 21, 2018 5:17 pm

IvanKa99 wrote: One of the Korean wonders (The Haensa Temple) does not appear once built, it shows only the fundation of the building, also the power that allows you to cast an army doesn't work (The cast area appears but nothing happens when left-clicking). Another issue is that i cant se any of my resources or population, I've had this problem before the patch with the African and Asian civs and post patch it is still present. Any posible solution?
The army casting works, you need to have other units nearby to cast the wonder.

Septafolia
Wars of Liberty Team
Wars of Liberty Team
Favorite Civilization: Danish

Fri Dec 21, 2018 5:20 pm

You can't use the button that appears on the screen to cast wonder abilities; you have to activate it from the wonder itself. Also minimized UI does not work with this mod, if that's your problem.

IvanKa99
Whipped Slave
Whipped Slave

Sat Dec 22, 2018 4:19 am

Septafolia wrote: You can't use the button that appears on the screen to cast wonder abilities; you have to activate it from the wonder itself. Also minimized UI does not work with this mod, if that's your problem.
That was the problem, thanks

Rampo
Parrot
Parrot
Steam: BG_Rampo

Sat Dec 22, 2018 4:50 am

akemi05 wrote: one of Korean Wounders (haeinsa temple) doses not show up properly! Instead it just shows up as an empty space!
the korean building that you talked about is Haensatemple, which can research unique korean tech
ESP: Sin amor, el mundo se hundirá en la guerra
POR: Sem amor, o mundo afundará na guerra
ENG: Without love, the world will sink in war

BG Rampo

akemi05
Fur Trader
Fur Trader

Sat Dec 22, 2018 5:58 am

Rampo wrote:
akemi05 wrote: one of Korean Wounders (haeinsa temple) doses not show up properly! Instead it just shows up as an empty space!
the korean building that you talked about is Haensatemple, which can research unique korean tech
yes I know,,, and it just comes up as empty space! I DO wish they fix it ASAP,,, it is a useful building. Too bad it is invisible! 

Dark Knight
Mooing Cow
Mooing Cow

Sat Dec 22, 2018 8:30 am

The Statue of Liberty has a black texture when built; but not when being placed. I'm not sure if this is only happening to me only; or to other people also. Other bug I found is the Submarine doesn't spawn.
Dark Knight

Rampo
Parrot
Parrot
Steam: BG_Rampo

Sat Dec 22, 2018 9:21 am

Dark KnightSubmarine is the HC Card in USA in Laclede's Landing that enable steamboat to be stealthy. stealth ability used as tactic. is the stealth ability present in this unit after this card researched? if it is, that's not a bug, otherwise, it's a bug
ESP: Sin amor, el mundo se hundirá en la guerra
POR: Sem amor, o mundo afundará na guerra
ENG: Without love, the world will sink in war

BG Rampo