This is the official forum for the free, fan-made Age of Empires III modification, Wars of Liberty.

Welcome to the New Forum

We hope you enjoy the official new forum of the Wars of Liberty mod for Age of Empires III! Visit this thread to get acquainted with the new forum, and let us know if there's anything we can fix. Feel free to dismiss this message at any time by clicking the "X" in the top right corner.

Thanks!
The Wars of Liberty Team

Forum rules

• Welcome to The Hospital! This forum is for bugs and error reporting.
  • The official language in this forum is English.
  • Be nice to other members, don't spam comments or smilies, and don't do anything illegal.
  • Posts that don't fit this forum will be moved or deleted.

Crushington_2nd
Volunteer
Volunteer
Favorite Civilization: Americans

Re: BUG REPORT - Have you found one?

Tue Apr 10, 2018 5:31 pm

Queen mothers are missing a roll over description and the chorofylax are missing an icon in the barracks. Thanks for the wonderful update team
Tiocfaidh ár lá

nsyion
Mooing Cow
Mooing Cow

Fri Apr 13, 2018 4:54 am

Finally got around to updating, it appears experience drops (from building and destroying things, trading routes ect) are now missing although experience gain is normal.

HEAVYCATDK
Whipped Slave
Whipped Slave

Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:36 am

One unit, Magyar Granadier or something like that, and some cards in my Austrian card deck, have been replaced with a black square after the Haiti update

SPAAAAH!
Roto
Roto
Favorite Civilization: Romanians

Sun Apr 15, 2018 4:58 pm

Romanians have advanced mill and Plantations ImageImage
" />
After the update, I've seen some AI civs still use musketeers, and they are not special, just normal.Image
Q: I've seen Portugese AI that use crossbowmen with an unique name, probably from a curch tech (You can also get them with a portugese ally at a japanese consulate), I've been wondering if units like these will stay?
Image" />

Sometimes I can't hunt some animals, issue was before the Carribean update.Image(Animals I can't hunt, won't show how much food they have)Image" />
How can I change my name ._. ?

Rampo
Parrot
Parrot
Steam: BG_Rampo

Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:28 am

SPAAAAH! . that problem about crossbowman and musketeers is what i have reported
also the replacement for protuguese royual decree and consulate is on plan. this should be the Ranger like so...
ESP: Sin amor, el mundo se hundirá en la guerra
POR: Sem amor, o mundo afundará na guerra
ENG: Without love, the world will sink in war

BG Rampo

Pikilic
Jesuit Priest
Jesuit Priest
Favorite Civilization: Ethiopians
ESO: Pikilic

Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:41 am

Armadillos have a strong shell you simply can't kill them by shooting with mediocre peasant weapons
Consider not the one who speaks the truth, but the truth that is said

Sheev
Whipped Slave
Whipped Slave

Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:13 am

Hello guys, you have done very well with mod. It is excellent.

I found these bugs:
- when using Haiti and choosing the Polish immigrants, if you select to have the polish villager you only obtain one of them (at the cost of two shipment) and that villager can not build anything;
- the new russian line infantry (which substitutes the musketeer) is not affected at all by the tecnology Westernization (obtainable by a card from the church). Previously the musketeer was affected by this tech, like all the other russian units.

Thank you very much.

Mezzurah
Fur Trader
Fur Trader

Sun Apr 22, 2018 5:23 am

I was playing as Haiti against Canada on the Machu Picchu map, and while attacking a log cabin the entire model rolled around like a ball.  It was quite amusing, actually.

Vengeful Dingo
Mooing Cow
Mooing Cow

Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:51 pm

- African Firebrands uses their basic attack against buildings instead of siege one
- Zulu card "TEAM Beer Brewing" does not have TeamTech  value while name obviously suppose that
- Austrian Landsknecht have way too low DamageCap compared to his average attack damage

Buckethead
Mooing Cow
Mooing Cow

Wed Apr 25, 2018 6:24 pm

Some units in protoy.xml have an invalid armor type: Melee
Melee is invalid because it does not exists in the data/damagetype.xm' file, which stores the armor types.
I believe this is a typo and the intention was to the unit have a armor of type Hand, which is a valid value.
In-game it just shows a blank info. like: resists 20% of 'blank' damage

Units (id, name):
1471, Jesuit
7468, WOLAduanero
6204, WOLRabona
6214, WOLMariscala