This is the official forum for the free, fan-made Age of Empires III modification, Wars of Liberty.

Welcome to the New Forum

We hope you enjoy the official new forum of the Wars of Liberty mod for Age of Empires III! Visit this thread to get acquainted with the new forum, and let us know if there's anything we can fix. Feel free to dismiss this message at any time by clicking the "X" in the top right corner.

Thanks!
The Wars of Liberty Team

Forum rules

• Welcome to The Hospital! This forum is for bugs and error reporting.
  • The official language in this forum is English.
  • Be nice to other members, don't spam comments or smilies, and don't do anything illegal.
  • Posts that don't fit this forum will be moved or deleted.

alexander.rommel-mascia
Whipped Slave
Whipped Slave

Re: BUG REPORT - Have you found one?

Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:17 pm

Here are the major glitches me and my friends are finding:
Many ESO home cities have broken decks, as - cannot choose cards (they are invisible) or even after choosing, once in game they will not show.
Some ESO home cities cannot be created , gives an error
Sometimes the sound goes off, needing a restart
Often finding graphical bugs in the buildings texture, where they often have the vanilla ones instead of the new ones
American congress only allows voting and no batallions
Some IA needs an update, example, Italians doesnt understand it is the Architect who builds (means they wont build anything but home city card ones), or Romanians will not train citizens for the same reason.
Hope to have such issues fixed soon, im a AoE 3 lover since the release day back in 2005 and this is simply the best thing that ever happened to the game after the last expansion, please keep going

MrMushasii
Whipped Slave
Whipped Slave

Thu Jul 20, 2017 2:03 pm

Malta's "Cheaper Mercenaries" card does not reduce the cost of the mercenaries added by the Auberge card.

Circle of Ossus
Cangaceiro
Cangaceiro
Favorite Civilization: Romanians

Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:30 am

alexander.rommel-mascia wrote: Here are the major glitches me and my friends are finding:
Many ESO home cities have broken decks, as - cannot choose cards (they are invisible) or even after choosing, once in game they will not show.
Some ESO home cities cannot be created , gives an error
Sometimes the sound goes off, needing a restart
Often finding graphical bugs in the buildings texture, where they often have the vanilla ones instead of the new ones
American congress only allows voting and no batallions
Some IA needs an update, example, Italians doesnt understand it is the Architect who builds (means they wont build anything but home city card ones), or Romanians will not train citizens for the same reason.
Hope to have such issues fixed soon, im a AoE 3 lover since the release day back in 2005 and this is simply the best thing that ever happened to the game after the last expansion, please keep going
Just to inform you: 1. The team has to set tech ID's to a unique number, I think Mandos said that. Hopefully they will solve that, even though I know it is boring to do 2. All of them can be created, but it seems like there is a maximum of HC you can have on ESO. 3. Have you checked your options? I somehow have disappearing options. 4. A known bug I think. Will probably never be solved. 5. Some corrections and I think balancing will be done here. It is disabled for now. 6. As far as I understand, the AI cannot train units at their units. This is why Egypt, Romania and the Italians aren't working.

Ramtha
Volunteer
Volunteer
Favorite Civilization: Paraguayans
Steam: Ramtha

Sat Jul 22, 2017 2:43 am

The TC Tupi dont have the button to be the homecity arrive:

Ramtha
Volunteer
Volunteer
Favorite Civilization: Paraguayans
Steam: Ramtha

Sat Jul 22, 2017 2:45 am

The big button of the enclosure have no portrait:

Zekutor
Volunteer
Volunteer
Steam: Zekutor

Fri Jul 28, 2017 6:45 pm

Shogun Tokugawa Can't create Kanohu cannonsImage

Zekutor
Volunteer
Volunteer

Fri Jul 28, 2017 6:46 pm

the ducht Arsenal don't have anti infantry upgrade for kihei'sImage

Zekutor
Volunteer
Volunteer

Fri Jul 28, 2017 6:47 pm

the ducht Arsenal don't have anti infantry upgrade for kihei'sImage

Zekutor
Volunteer
Volunteer

Fri Jul 28, 2017 6:49 pm

irish inmigrants have the ultimate tec buged can't create units Image 

ÇømƫêđéŁôrëñƺõ
Mooing Cow
Mooing Cow

Sun Jul 30, 2017 5:53 pm

Is it just me, or everybody cannot make use of the parliament/congress/whatever-names-for-legislative-councils of the Anglos?
I tried the Canucks on the Easter Islands (I first picked the Easter Island map because of the novelty and then found the Canucks are made for this map)
and I wanted to get the best of both sides (Anglos and Francos) in late game so I turtled till I can get parliament (Age IV)
I stayed on the Frenchmen's side while aging up 'cause I considered both their units and their age-up bonuses are better than the Anglos, and I wish to try for a full-variety arny filled up withh all the special units from both sides.
The description says that I can recruit units from the camp I chose in the Parliament, but after I am done with building and getting through with all the votings, I found that the Parliament panel has become nothing but unclickable empty slots (and then the building description says: 。:Does Nothing. How ironic.)
I really hope that when playing as Anglos I can recruit units from opposing camps that I didnt choose as it is the signature feature of the Anglos and their Parliament function. Would be grateful for any replies, especially those from the WoL development team.
Thankyou.