This is the official forum for the free, fan-made Age of Empires III modification, Wars of Liberty.

Welcome to the New Forum

We hope you enjoy the official new forum of the Wars of Liberty mod for Age of Empires III! Visit this thread to get acquainted with the new forum, and let us know if there's anything we can fix. Feel free to dismiss this message at any time by clicking the "X" in the top right corner.

Thanks!
The Wars of Liberty Team

Forum rules

• Welcome to The Hospital! This forum is for bugs and error reporting.
  • The official language in this forum is English.
  • Be nice to other members, don't spam comments or smilies, and don't do anything illegal.
  • Posts that don't fit this forum will be moved or deleted.

TimmyF
Mooing Cow
Mooing Cow

Re: BUG REPORT - Have you found one?

Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:43 pm

Hey guys, I'm new to the forum. So far I love the Wars of Liberty mod! 

However, I've found one issue that is repeating itself when I play both in single and multiplayer. After about 10 minutes or so of game play (so far I've tried US, Canada, Japan), I found one of two things will happen: either the game sounds suddenly go completely silent, or a single ambient sound (e.g. wind blowing) will play on a constant loop for the remainder of the game. All villager sounds, military sounds, gun fire, building selection sounds, new shipment sounds, enemy attack sounds, etc etc. go completely dead.

I ran the updater just to be sure that I was running the latest version, and I am.

Anyone else have this issue? Is there a fix for this?
Thanks!

carlosbarano
Independentista
Independentista
Favorite Civilization: Maltese

Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:43 pm

BUG: The card that enables Inquisitors, doesn't do that. It do increases Pirests hp 100%, but do not enables Inquisitors. 

At least with Colombians
Last edited by carlosbarano on Mon Dec 11, 2017 4:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
*Dos errores no hacen un acierto.
**Si tiene arreglo, ¿de qué te quejas? Si no tiene arreglo, ¿de qué te quejas? :)

carlosbarano
Independentista
Independentista

Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:13 pm

BUG: The Astrology tech form Shamanism says it revelas the LOS of all town centers in game, but doesn't work.
**Si tiene arreglo, ¿de qué te quejas? Si no tiene arreglo, ¿de qué te quejas? :)

carlosbarano
Independentista
Independentista

Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:23 pm

BUG: Maltese Holy Hand Grenade doesn't work, that is from Risiing of the Priests card. They still inflict the normal 25 siege damage. Is this from Worms game? :P

Hoop Thrower
Wars of Liberty Team
Wars of Liberty Team
Favorite Civilization: Mapuche
ESO: HoopThrower
Steam: hoop_thrower

Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:47 pm

Did nobody watch Monty Python?

Ramtha
Volunteer
Volunteer
Favorite Civilization: Paraguayans
Steam: Ramtha

Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:41 pm

The last tech of shamanism "astrology" doesn't work

carlosbarano
Independentista
Independentista

Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:06 pm

BUG: The Omerta card that enables Merchants to give a hp and attack aura to Camorristas, only works with hp. No damage increase. 

Also the tech that enables Camorrista to have an Aura that decreases enemy units damage doesn't work. 

I don't know if the aura that decreases villagers gather rates work because online is not possible to do. the Pizzo tech: Camorristas cannot stand still in stealth, so when sending them to an enemy base to decrease gather rates, they just attack. I suggest to find a way or create a new unit tactic in which the Camorrista can be in stealth and no attack, just standing there undiscovered. 

Menczywor
Mooing Cow
Mooing Cow

Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:59 pm

Hello
Some of AI leaders got big icons when they send messages, i saw: Isabela II, William III Orange, Queen Victoria, and Bismarck. Also when i send card named Quinoa Harvest while playing Tupi there is no information on the screen when the shipment arrive. And one more thing: the fact the Pombero got some sort of friendly fire is intended or it is a bug? When we killing our troops with aoe attack of Pomberos we even got exp from them.

Rampo
Dragoon
Dragoon

Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:25 pm

Hi, Menczywor
I have found that problem that you have posted here, 
  1. AI personality icons: it is, some personality has big icon here
  2. Some of the HC card here doesn't have information when shipment arrived. Yeah, maybe more of the HC card has the little problem of this. Even some HC card has information when Shipment arrive shown incorrectly, example: Botanica, Expert Engineering (Both 2 HC cards here are from Paraguayan)
  3. Pombero can kill ally units with area damage: I remember, before this patch released, this unit doesn't have that problem. Now this become bug issue. I have no idea what WOL team member doing with this.
By the way, it seems you have to wait for next patch again
ESP: Sin amor, el mundo se hundirá en la guerra
POR: Sem amor, o mundo afundará na guerra
ENG: Without love, the world will sink in war

BG Rampo

rahadian.ramadhan
Villero
Villero
Favorite Civilization: Habsburgs

Thu Dec 14, 2017 1:40 am

Hello, i've encountered some bugs with the ottomans that everytime i use them and play 2v2 skirmish with balkan AIs and/or Australians and win, i often found the homecity selection menu unresponsive (i can move the mouse but the game itself won't respond and i can't force close the game). is there a way around this seeing that the other civs are just fine?