This is the official forum for the free, fan-made Age of Empires III modification, Wars of Liberty.

Welcome to the New Forum

We hope you enjoy the official new forum of the Wars of Liberty mod for Age of Empires III! Visit this thread to get acquainted with the new forum, and let us know if there's anything we can fix. Feel free to dismiss this message at any time by clicking the "X" in the top right corner.

Thanks!
The Wars of Liberty Team

Forum rules

• Welcome to The Hospital! This forum is for bugs and error reporting.
  • The official language in this forum is English.
  • Be nice to other members, don't spam comments or smilies, and don't do anything illegal.
  • Posts that don't fit this forum will be moved or deleted.

carlosbarano
Independentista
Independentista
Favorite Civilization: Maltese

Re: BUG REPORT - Have you found one?

Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:40 pm

The Assassins card of Italy doesn't affect Mafiosi, just Spies. Should affect both, Mafiosi attack is just 10 with Tommy Gun. 
*Dos errores no hacen un acierto.
**Si tiene arreglo, ¿de qué te quejas? Si no tiene arreglo, ¿de qué te quejas? :)

carlosbarano
Independentista
Independentista

Sun Nov 19, 2017 11:00 pm

Another bug: the Colombian card that sends 20 or 25 miquelets in industrial age for 2k gold, it says is for infinite times, but only works 2 times. 

There you can see the 25 miquelet card is in red, so cannot be send anymore times but also have the infite symbol. http://www.mediafire.com/view/trhn1dd3s ... een413.jpg
**Si tiene arreglo, ¿de qué te quejas? Si no tiene arreglo, ¿de qué te quejas? :)

Dr Roach
Acá-Caraya
Acá-Caraya

Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:19 am

I think the natives you send from the home city count for population or have some other limit, because otherwise you could mass native units ad infinitum.

carlosbarano
Independentista
Independentista

Mon Nov 20, 2017 4:16 am

Dr Roach wrote: I think the natives you send from the home city count for population or have some other limit, because otherwise you could mass native units ad infinitum.
Yes they count population, but if you have at least 1 pop available, can send any other unit shipment. If you look carefully, there is a shipment with the National Emblem of Colombia that sends 15 conscripts, and is available.  The 3k or 2.5k gold miquelets should be inifnite card, but is only twice :c need it for long games

Circle of Ossus
Independentista
Independentista
Favorite Civilization: Romanians

Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:23 am

@DrRoach:
Native shipments have a limit: the build limit of the unit itself. As China, you cannot send the 30 Rattan Shields untill (almost?) all of the rattan shileds currently on the map are dead.

danter92
Mooing Cow
Mooing Cow

Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:49 pm

Hello,

I played as Incas and noticed 2 causalities

1 Villagers have no taunts, when you click on them or task them to do anything there are no sounds or chatter from them just silence.
2 Tried to have Inca villagers to do worship at the temple but they do nothing, they just stand and the faith gatherers remains on 0

Jutlander
Wars of Liberty Team
Wars of Liberty Team
Favorite Civilization: Polish

Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:02 pm

danter92 wrote: Hello,

1 Villagers have no taunts, when you click on them or task them to do anything there are no sounds or chatter from them just silence.
2 Tried to have Inca villagers to do worship at the temple but they do nothing, they just stand and the faith gatherers remains on 0
Did you install the latest patch?

danter92
Mooing Cow
Mooing Cow

Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:11 pm

Jutlander wrote:
danter92 wrote: Hello,

Did you install the latest patch?
Hi Jutlander,

Yes I just installed the new patch today. The taunts issue has been fixed, however the Inca monument issue is still the same, I am unable to have villagers pray to collect faith. I right click the monument with a villager and they go to it and just stand next to it and do nothing. The faith collectors remain as 0.

Jutlander
Wars of Liberty Team
Wars of Liberty Team
Favorite Civilization: Polish

Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:13 pm

Thanks for reporting that.

PS. Did you pick a religion before doing all of that?

danter92
Mooing Cow
Mooing Cow

Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:08 pm

I just made a test today after the update.

yesterday before the update I had chosen the no state religion one and didnt work. Today I chose another one and now the villagers seem to be dancing on the monument and the gather count changed and faith started to move.

I am not sure if leicism causes the monument to not need villagers? Is that the cause? Sorry im new to this mod game.

Now that the monument is working I noticed the villagers just jump and clap hands in front of the monument they dont really dance or move, they don't really go about dancing like they do around in circles like in the fire pit (as far as I remember from the original game villagers would jump and dance in circles around the fire pits)