This is the official forum for the free, fan-made Age of Empires III modification, Wars of Liberty.

Welcome to the New Forum

We hope you enjoy the official new forum of the Wars of Liberty mod for Age of Empires III! Visit this thread to get acquainted with the new forum, and let us know if there's anything we can fix. Feel free to dismiss this message at any time by clicking the "X" in the top right corner.

Thanks!
The Wars of Liberty Team

Forum rules

• Welcome to The Hospital! This forum is for bugs and error reporting.
  • The official language in this forum is English.
  • Be nice to other members, don't spam comments or smilies, and don't do anything illegal.
  • Posts that don't fit this forum will be moved or deleted.

carlosbarano
Independentista
Independentista
Favorite Civilization: Maltese

Re: BUG REPORT - Have you found one?

Tue Nov 07, 2017 8:16 pm

@HoopThrower I apologize to you if I was a bit agressive.But also you didn't understand my post, or don't wanted to accept to see if there was a bug. I'm sorry, and you can see the bug by yourself. I first noticed it online, and reaffirmed it today in singleplayer. 
*Dos errores no hacen un acierto.
**Si tiene arreglo, ¿de qué te quejas? Si no tiene arreglo, ¿de qué te quejas? :)

Jutlander
Wars of Liberty Team
Wars of Liberty Team
Favorite Civilization: Polish

Tue Nov 07, 2017 8:44 pm

Don't double post again.

CeltaLULÃO2026
Roto
Roto

Tue Nov 07, 2017 9:01 pm

I moved all the .dll files in the AoE 3 Steam Directory to the WoL directory and now I get this: the procedure entry point _GrannyFixupSelection@12 could not be located in the dynamic link library

Hoop Thrower
Wars of Liberty Team
Wars of Liberty Team
Favorite Civilization: Mapuche
ESO: HoopThrower
Steam: hoop_thrower

Wed Nov 08, 2017 1:38 am

Yeah, no way that's gonna work. WoL must be installed on the AoE3 directory

carlosbarano
Independentista
Independentista

Wed Nov 08, 2017 4:14 pm

When choosing Texaco Company with the U.S., the techs for the hand cavalry that increases 10% hitpoints and 20% attack, are taken by the base points, not the current ones. Is this on porpourse or a bug? This leads me to:

I don't know how, but WHILE researching all cavalry techs I got 3465hp and 125 attack Cavalry Corps, and 2 seconds later with EVERYTHING already researched, new horses I trained came out with 2551 hp and 92 atack only, so new trained horses came weaker than past ones. That means that a specific research eliminated all past techs. Or, that maybe some techs do make upgrades from base points or others from current points. I'm still trying to replicate this to found the tech, but are too many combinations.

By the way, is nice to see Cavalry Corps take 5 pop. And are expensive.

EDITS:
Pic #1 http://www.mediafire.com/view/62rna2521 ... een374.jpg
Pic #2 two seconds later, and see the screenshot notification http://www.mediafire.com/view/tb2wi939s ... een375.jpg
There you can see 2 Cavalry corps with different stats, one trained during researches (3k one), and the other trained after all researches were done (2k one)
P.S. I will later if you want, put screenshots about the Budha issue that doesn't work as intended.

Neither I know how to explain this: (all in chronological order) (and I didn't use record game button)
Pic #1 http://www.mediafire.com/view/4fbdliu6a ... een376.jpg
Pic #2 http://www.mediafire.com/view/4eqhj19n9 ... een377.jpg
Pic #3 http://www.mediafire.com/view/3cfet3h33 ... een378.jpg
**Si tiene arreglo, ¿de qué te quejas? Si no tiene arreglo, ¿de qué te quejas? :)

carlosbarano
Independentista
Independentista

Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:08 pm

I will double post, I am sorry, but because it is a different bug and different civ so you can notice: The town wagon that Italian Architects train, it says in the description that can build Marble statue, Fountain, and Equestrian statue, but there is no Equestrian nor Fountain. Just exist the Marble one. Thanks

Dr Roach
Acá-Caraya
Acá-Caraya

Sun Nov 12, 2017 4:11 pm

I'm fairly certain either A: those statues are unlocked by a card, or B: that description is the remnant of an old feature which got scrapped/simplified. Someone care to clarify?

Jutlander
Wars of Liberty Team
Wars of Liberty Team
Favorite Civilization: Polish

Sun Nov 12, 2017 6:11 pm

It's an old feature, we need to get rid of the description.

carlosbarano
Independentista
Independentista

Sun Nov 12, 2017 7:32 pm

Jutlander wrote: It's an old feature, we need to get rid of the description.
Old? I don't understand. So those buildings does not exist? Mmmm. Ok thank you :p

But still please think about giving the faster training cards to Italy, I feel it a bit weak in its military.

Dr Roach
Acá-Caraya
Acá-Caraya

Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:25 am

Hint: It is.
Try booming for industrial and sending that 5 redshirt card. Those guys are frickin terrifying. Also, use the African Dimoftar instead of the Bersaligri for full-scale battles.