This is the official forum for the free, fan-made Age of Empires III modification, Wars of Liberty.

Welcome to the New Forum

We hope you enjoy the official new forum of the Wars of Liberty mod for Age of Empires III! Visit this thread to get acquainted with the new forum, and let us know if there's anything we can fix. Feel free to dismiss this message at any time by clicking the "X" in the top right corner.

Thanks!
The Wars of Liberty Team

Forum rules

• Welcome to The Hospital! This forum is for bugs and error reporting.
  • The official language in this forum is English.
  • Be nice to other members, don't spam comments or smilies, and don't do anything illegal.
  • Posts that don't fit this forum will be moved or deleted.

Иван.Стрельников
Roto
Roto

Re: BUG REPORT - Have you found one?

Sun May 27, 2018 6:51 pm

I think is not normal what american mortar speak on german like language

Hoop Thrower
Wars of Liberty Team
Wars of Liberty Team
Favorite Civilization: Mapuche
ESO: HoopThrower
Steam: hoop_thrower

Sun May 27, 2018 9:00 pm

What's the problem with it?

Иван.Стрельников
Roto
Roto

Sun May 27, 2018 10:57 pm

Well, americans speak on english as default, danish or swedish sounds strange. I assumed that voice came from the future nation by accident. 

Delta1000
Mooing Cow
Mooing Cow

Wed May 30, 2018 1:51 am

Report errors and errors detected in patch 1.09h:

Brazil (or Brazil):
La Fazenda: Building that works as a plantation for 50 villagers. HOWEVER the rate of collection of GOLD with villagers in this building DOES NOT IMPROVE with the technologies of harvesting the plantation (Todos, Dogma and others) or with the 1.-Royal Mint, 2 .-Economic Theory, 3.-Ron distillery, 4.-Cigar Roller, 5, .Textile Mill. It only improves your relationship with the Rubber Broom card.
This makes the building quite impractical, even though the "Farm", a unit of the type "Plantation", the bonds of a non-application to the collection of the breaths in this. Check that please.

Australia, the United States and Canada (Anglos in General):
Australia in particular is a civilization that gets free cattle, HOWEVER, the cards that SHOULD improve your FAT rate, do NOT improve it. This is because they use BARN.
"Stokyards" card (ALL): increases the ratio of fattening in Livestock pen, Feather, Farm, Village, Pasture, BUT the anglos build BARNS and there are no BARNS within the card description
"Merino" card (Australia): Increases the  ratio of fattening in Livestock penX2, Farm, Village, BUT the Anglos build FARMs, and there are no FARMS within the card description
"Lone Star" card (USA): increases the  ratio of fattening in Livestock pen, BUT the anglos build BARNES, and there are no BARNES in the description of the letter

ERROR of Black Sheep.- The black sheep that is for the collection of Gold LOSES ALL ITS GOLD when it is put in the BARN, and it does not improve the proportion of harvest inside the same. I already tested it. AND the card dont apply with them either.

My Grettings
Last edited by Delta1000 on Thu May 31, 2018 4:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

Rampo
Hwacha
Hwacha
Steam: BG_Rampo

Wed May 30, 2018 2:09 am

the latest patch is 1.0.10a .is your mod updated to latest version, and are these bug you reported detected in the latest version? Delta1000
ESP: Sin amor, el mundo se hundirá en la guerra
POR: Sem amor, o mundo afundará na guerra
ENG: Without love, the world will sink in war

BG Rampo

Delta1000
Mooing Cow
Mooing Cow

Thu May 31, 2018 4:20 am

Yes, the bugs are still in the new patch 1.0.10a, the Fazenda is still useless because there are no upgrades in the Villagers ratings of recolection in cards, religion technologies and plantation technologies for this new "Brasilian Plantation building" and the Anglos Cattle Cards (Australians, USA, Canada) still dont work properly. The black sheep and every other domestic animal with gold have the same error that i have describe in my last post por every civilization

My grettings.

QueenOfYays
Lassador
Lassador
Favorite Civilization: Americans

Sat Jun 09, 2018 6:11 am

Chinese immigrant coolies can still gather from mills even after revolting. Also, their houses looks way off, not Chinese-looking.

Rampo
Hwacha
Hwacha

Sat Jun 09, 2018 8:45 am

QueenOfYays wrote: Chinese immigrant coolies can still gather from mills even after revolting. Also, their houses looks way off, not Chinese-looking.
I don't know that you research "Chifa" that make Coolies can now gather Food from Mills here before or after you activate revolt mode, QueenOfYays

BG Rampo

QueenOfYays
Lassador
Lassador
Favorite Civilization: Americans

Sat Jun 09, 2018 11:46 am

After researching Chifa. Idk what happens if I revolt before researching it.

Rampo
Hwacha
Hwacha

Sat Jun 09, 2018 12:01 pm

if that happen "revolt before researching Chifa", then don't report that as bug issue QueenOfYays
-> coolie can still gather food from mill if you activate revolt first and research Chifa
+ for that problem in #317 here, yes, they forgot to disable gather mill action for Coolie when triggered revolt mode

BG Rampo