This is the official forum for the free, fan-made Age of Empires III modification, Wars of Liberty.

Welcome to the New Forum

We hope you enjoy the official new forum of the Wars of Liberty mod for Age of Empires III! Visit this thread to get acquainted with the new forum, and let us know if there's anything we can fix. Feel free to dismiss this message at any time by clicking the "X" in the top right corner.

Thanks!
The Wars of Liberty Team

Forum rules

• Welcome to The Hospital! This forum is for bugs and error reporting.
  • The official language in this forum is English.
  • Be nice to other members, don't spam comments or smilies, and don't do anything illegal.
  • Posts that don't fit this forum will be moved or deleted.

daMarshal
Cangaceiro
Cangaceiro
Favorite Civilization: British
Steam: brfvod

Re: BUG REPORT - Have you found one?

Wed May 09, 2018 10:33 pm

I don't know if this has been reported yet, but the Italian architect can't build any buildings when Italy is the AI.
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it."
- Aristotle

AlistairJah
Wars of Liberty Team
Wars of Liberty Team
Favorite Civilization: French

Thu May 10, 2018 5:24 am

Hey @daMarshal, how often did that happen? I've been playing with them and didn't see them unable to use architects. I probably need to fire the code a little bit later after startup.
Mis band dondrna b at fa so gaga oe ts maay angle lery

Rampo
Hwacha
Hwacha
Steam: BG_Rampo

Fri May 11, 2018 9:41 am

daMarshal , italian architect use the wagon that is trained by him to build some specified building, i will list the wagon that is available in architect and the specified building that is available via wagon:
1: Town Wagon: House, market, Livestock Pen, Marble Statue and Dock
2: Frontier Wagon: Outpost, Trading Post and Tea House
3: Military Wagon: Barracks, Stable, and Safe house
4: Industrial Wagon: Artillery Depot and Arsenal
5: Agricultural Wagon: Mill and plantation
6: City Wagon: Basilica and capitol
i hope if you detected that which building AI can't build by specified italian wagon, AlistairJah can check and fix that problem
----------------------------
also AlistairJah, i detected that AI can't build dock in some naval map by the italian town wagon, can you fix this? before the new patch is released, AI in italian civs can build dock via Italian town wagon
ESP: Sin amor, el mundo se hundirá en la guerra
POR: Sem amor, o mundo afundará na guerra
ENG: Without love, the world will sink in war

BG Rampo

Иван.Стрельников
Roto
Roto

Fri May 11, 2018 1:28 pm

Not only Italians can't build docks on naval maps Rampo. I can say what only on Caribbean islands AI works right, on Archipelago he build fleet, but in rare cases attack. On Black Sea, Balkans, British Islands he didn't create it.
And i see what on some maps (Easter Island, Hawaii for example) limited number of player. I hope you fix that, because Hawaii and Easter Island looks awesome, but playing threesome is pretty sad.

daMarshal
Cangaceiro
Cangaceiro

Fri May 11, 2018 4:17 pm

@AlistairJah, I've noticed this when I've played with and against the Italian AI in a couple of recent games with them. It's like the architect is trying to build a building like a normal settler/villager, and then it stops before it starts. It doesn't spawn any of the building wagons.
@Rampo, I know that the Italian architect spawns/trains wagons to build buildings. What I'm saying is is that it doesn't spawn/create them, but tries to build like a normal settler/villager, and it doesn't even do that.
Both: I'll keep testing with the Italian AI and see if it's a random problem or a general/major problem. 
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it."
- Aristotle

daMarshal
Cangaceiro
Cangaceiro

Fri May 11, 2018 4:56 pm

So I've just played a couple games with the Italian Ai as both an ally and an enemy. Every time they weren't able to building anything. I think this has been going on since the last patch.
- Aristotle

ShakkaShuu
Fur Trader
Fur Trader

Fri May 11, 2018 11:26 pm

just watch my game vs ai
italian architect building like the standart villager without any wagon :O
looks like its better than do nothing ^^
but im not sure how its possible :hmm:

Militem Fides
Volunteer
Volunteer
Favorite Civilization: Italians

Sat May 12, 2018 1:25 am

After researching the technology "Imperial Cannon", the texture of the canyon turns black
"In nomine Domini"
"Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam"
"Um Deus, um rei, uma fé, uma lei"

BalkanLiberator
Volunteer
Volunteer

Sat May 12, 2018 3:57 pm

If you play in Australia 4 players one of them(either you either AI)will automatically abandon his colony. Please solve this

Sheev
Whipped Slave
Whipped Slave

Tue May 15, 2018 8:01 am

Hello guys, I'll report some graphical problem here.

1) Argentinian in Machu Picchu. In the industrial age the architectural style is a bit "german". It is intended to be like this or is an error/bug?

2)  Autralians, I don't remeber the map (you can recognize it in the minimap however). In the industrial age the town center disappear! It is invisible:

3) A Cherooke village in the Red Beach Map (in Asia): it is a bit strange XD (in this map there is also a Cree village!):

4) Now a problem i found with chinese immigrants in all the map, using Peru and Colombia: the chinese houses have a clear aztec style instead of the asian style:

5) In Large Saguenay, but also in other map (I am not sure of this), canadian stable turns in the german style when damaged, as long as it is repaired back:

Thank you very much and sorry for the english!