This is the official forum for the free, fan-made Age of Empires III modification, Wars of Liberty.

Welcome to the New Forum

We hope you enjoy the official new forum of the Wars of Liberty mod for Age of Empires III! Visit this thread to get acquainted with the new forum, and let us know if there's anything we can fix. Feel free to dismiss this message at any time by clicking the "X" in the top right corner.

Thanks!
The Wars of Liberty Team

Forum rules

• Welcome to The Hospital! This forum is for bugs and error reporting.
  • The official language in this forum is English.
  • Be nice to other members, don't spam comments or smilies, and don't do anything illegal.
  • Posts that don't fit this forum will be moved or deleted.

Wars of Liberty
Topic Author
Official Mod Account
Official Mod Account

BUG REPORT - Have you found one?

Sat Mar 25, 2017 6:57 am

BUG REPORT Sometimes the team makes an oops! and  codes something wrong. Have you found any?

Galen4
Whipped Slave
Whipped Slave

Re: BUG REPORT - Have you found one?

Mon Apr 24, 2017 1:41 pm

I can't build a trading post on Atlas mountains map next to Bhakti natives. And why Bhakti natives are on an african map?

Fenriz
Wars of Liberty Team
Wars of Liberty Team
Favorite Civilization: Uzbeks
Steam: fenrizsomethinggame

Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:57 pm

Don't worry, all type of this error on the maps, will be fixed with each patch. Be patient.
"Burn the heretic. Kill the mutant. Purge the unclean." Image

CelticCrusader
Volunteer
Volunteer
Favorite Civilization: Canadians
ESO: CelticCrusader
Steam: CelticCrusader

Sat Apr 29, 2017 5:46 pm

I just played some Iroqouis, and they have no villager sound now , whats up with that ? Also none of their hotkeys work at all. I do like the new card icons for high chief and town destroyer though. 
Join the Wars of Liberty steam group here >> http://steamcommunity.com/groups/AOE3WOL

If you also play AOE3 Join my group here >>.http://steamcommunity.com/groups/AOE3NOOBS

Jutlander
Wars of Liberty Team
Wars of Liberty Team
Favorite Civilization: Polish

Sat Apr 29, 2017 6:34 pm

Oh, thanks for reporting that.
We'll make sure that's solved.

Hyperion
Whipped Slave
Whipped Slave
Favorite Civilization: Russians

Sun Apr 30, 2017 3:45 pm

Hello, my first bug report here:

1. More a visual glitch than a bug, USA home city (named St. Louis, odd... no Washington?) has a black box instead of the building on the right side, and people are motionless. That may be of no concern to you, but I had to report that nonetheless.
2. Played Aztecs on Cerrado maps - game inexplicably crashed 3 times in a row, in a middle of the game. That never happened to me before. But, it's the first time i played that map ever. Also, Aztec settlers are mute.
3. There is a saloon card for the Greeks, but there is no option to build a saloon for their settlers. 

And one question-suggestion: why so many vegetable farm options for balkan nations? Surely it would be better (read: less crowded in settler build option ui and on the ground as well) to have something like mills, like other europeans civs. 

Thats all for now. When I find another bunch of bugs and glitches, I will write.

Hyperion
Whipped Slave
Whipped Slave
Favorite Civilization: Russians

Sun Apr 30, 2017 9:02 pm

Second bug report follows:
1. I do not know if this is intended, but on Horn of Africa map there are no gold mines or food resources (huntables/berries). 
2. On Bahia map you start without Town Center and settlers. This also may be creator intention, but I doubt it. I did manage to win a map once, playing with Paraguay on Moderate difficulty - that builder/settler Master guy gathered wood for TC.
3. On Congo map you can't build on african native compound - if those "villages" are really native villages, maybe they aren't - but it seems to me that you should build trading post there.
4. Australian Factory wagon doesn't have a voice.
Until next time!

Circle of Ossus
Guerrillero
Guerrillero
Favorite Civilization: Romanians

Sun Apr 30, 2017 11:44 pm

- No idea if this bug has ever been mentioned before, but if Canada uses the Acadian (?) HC card concerning Town Centers, the Tupi TC's will fall at 0 or below HP and will auto-destroy. I suggest instead of using a modifier to decrease the HP of the Tupi TC, just use an absolute number.
- No plague appears when the corpsepult attacks buildings (this makes them terrible against buildings; I hope it is not intended)

lord_ellessar
Mooing Cow
Mooing Cow

Mon May 01, 2017 3:03 pm

hello, i really don't if it has been allready asked before so i'm sorry if it is a "repetitive" question but is it normal that i don't get some kind of natives such as european etc ?

UnstoppableStreletsy
Volunteer
Volunteer
Favorite Civilization: Koreans

Mon May 01, 2017 4:50 pm

The European villages aren't ready yet and will be released in a future patch.