This is the official forum for the free, fan-made Age of Empires III modification, Wars of Liberty.

Welcome to the New Forum

We hope you enjoy the official new forum of the Wars of Liberty mod for Age of Empires III! Visit this thread to get acquainted with the new forum, and let us know if there's anything we can fix. Feel free to dismiss this message at any time by clicking the "X" in the top right corner.

Thanks!
The Wars of Liberty Team

Forum rules

• Welcome to The Hospital! This forum is for bugs and error reporting.
  • The official language in this forum is English.
  • Be nice to other members, don't spam comments or smilies, and don't do anything illegal.
  • Posts that don't fit this forum will be moved or deleted.

sabakun
Volunteer
Volunteer
Favorite Civilization: Iroquois
ESO: LordSabakun
Steam: lordsabakun

Re: BUG REPORT - Have you found one?

Fri Feb 02, 2018 9:47 pm

Yes Balkans civ like Serbians are causing some perfomances issues (fps dropping), but what do you mean by :"Serbians civ in my team not playable" ? Do you want to say : Serbians civ in my team aren't playing anymore when then built some buildings ?
Watch your back, Iroquois are comming back !

souzaperez
Mooing Cow
Mooing Cow

Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:58 pm

After building conclusion, I got invisible houses as result (PS: It had happen after evolving into the Industrial Age)
https://postimg.org/image/wfx6svnet/e54ea200/
https://postimg.org/image/sjjuwy7l1/0daf5201/
https://postimg.org/image/wfx6sziat/f5b0d0e6/
https://postimg.org/image/q283plnnp/b9c20bae/

Some of them seem uncompleted
https://postimg.org/image/f2mwe6kfp/07bdc458/

And this is in the war against Canadians (AI) where the houses simply disappeared after some cannon attacks. Unfortunately, I didn't get the opportunity to take screen shots showing the houses literally overturned
https://postimg.org/image/4ft38rzfp/55ebec3d/

Mezzurah
Fur Trader
Fur Trader

Thu Feb 08, 2018 5:13 am

While playing as Russia on the large Carolina map, one of my town centers disappeared; it still contributed to the number of town centers built, and the area it was on could not be built on afterwards.

DylanLin
Whipped Slave
Whipped Slave

Fri Feb 09, 2018 3:58 am

Burgarian civ:
1. "Varna port" shipment does not work, it didn't enable the dock anti-ship attack.
2. The command "moving all military unit to a point" will move strong peasant as well, which is kinda annoying.
3. The shipment "send 4 Spasitels + 1 Voivod" will sent a infantry Voivod instead of a cavalry Voivod. Is it designed to do so? it somehow make no sense.

Rampo
Hwacha
Hwacha
Steam: BG_Rampo

Fri Feb 09, 2018 5:40 am

DylanLin wrote: Burgarian civ:
1. "Varna port" shipment does not work, it didn't enable the dock anti-ship attack.
2. The command "moving all military unit to a point" will move strong peasant as well, which is kinda annoying.
3. The shipment "send 4 Spasitels + 1 Voivod" will sent a infantry Voivod instead of a cavalry Voivod. Is it designed to do so? it somehow make no sense.
DylanLin .I've answered to you of no 2 problem before, 
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=678&p=9117&hilit=mo ... oint#p9117 ; post #35
yeah, no1 and no3 are bug issue
ESP: Sin amor, el mundo se hundirá en la guerra
POR: Sem amor, o mundo afundará na guerra
ENG: Without love, the world will sink in war

BG Rampo

DylanLin
Whipped Slave
Whipped Slave

Fri Feb 09, 2018 3:06 pm

Re: Rampo
I just don't know which is the official bug report page, another bug list haven't renew for a long time. Post it here just in case. 
Problem no.2 should not hard to solve since Paraguayan Koygua also work as an anti-rush unit(villager), but Koygua will not affected by "moving all military unit to a point" command.
Last edited by DylanLin on Fri Feb 09, 2018 3:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rampo
Hwacha
Hwacha

Fri Feb 09, 2018 3:08 pm

DylanLin wrote: Re: Rampo
I just don't know which is the official bug report page, another bug list haven't renew since 2009. Post it here just in case. 
Problem no.2 should not hard to solve since Paraguayan Koygua also work as an anti-rush unit(villager), but Koygua will not affected by "moving all military unit to a point" command.
Because Koygua isn't count as military unit, Koygua will not affected by "moving all military unit to a point" command

BG Rampo

DylanLin
Whipped Slave
Whipped Slave

Fri Feb 09, 2018 3:20 pm

That's true, but Koygua somehow work as a defensive anti-rush military unit (30+ range attack if upgraded). Since peasants is similar unit as Koygua, it work as a defensive anti-rush military unit(villager), shouldn't affected by "moving all military unit to a point" command. Especially in the late game, this command will mess up your eco. 

Rampo
Hwacha
Hwacha

Fri Feb 09, 2018 3:27 pm

about this problem, i think you shouldn't use "moving all military unit to a point" command when you play Bulgarian or some civs whose villager can be effected by "moving all military unit to a point" command
i know that problem when i played some civs in AOE 3 NE, whose some villager can be effected by "moving all military unit to a point" command because they are not only count as villager, but also count as military unit too

BG Rampo

daMarshal
Cangaceiro
Cangaceiro
Favorite Civilization: British
Steam: brfvod

Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:18 pm

I was just playing on the Saskatchewan map, and my game crashed, I've tried a few other times, and the same result happens.
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it."
- Aristotle