This is the official forum for the free, fan-made Age of Empires III modification, Wars of Liberty.

Welcome to the New Forum

We hope you enjoy the official new forum of the Wars of Liberty mod for Age of Empires III! Visit this thread to get acquainted with the new forum, and let us know if there's anything we can fix. Feel free to dismiss this message at any time by clicking the "X" in the top right corner.

Thanks!
The Wars of Liberty Team

Forum rules

• Welcome to The Hospital! This forum is for bugs and error reporting.
  • The official language in this forum is English.
  • Be nice to other members, don't spam comments or smilies, and don't do anything illegal.
  • Posts that don't fit this forum will be moved or deleted.

ThatSabesitou
Mooing Cow
Mooing Cow

Re: BUG REPORT - Have you found one?

Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:59 pm

When playing as French, the Crossbowman can´t be upgraded beyond veteran. Also, the ultimate hospital tech (the one who increases pop. cap. 10 units doesn't work (For the french).
Also, for every european, you can't research those Mill and Plantation techs without researching first all the 3 "emergency!"

QueenOfYays
Lassador
Lassador
Favorite Civilization: Americans

Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:37 am

I'm guessing that they will fix that as soon as they replace crossbowmen with rangers in future updates, hopefully.

Rampo
Parrot
Parrot
Steam: BG_Rampo

Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:25 am

QueenOfYays wrote: I'm guessing that they will fix that as soon as they replace crossbowmen with rangers in future updates, hopefully.
As well as Line Infantry that replace Musketeer
ESP: Sin amor, el mundo se hundirá en la guerra
POR: Sem amor, o mundo afundará na guerra
ENG: Without love, the world will sink in war

BG Rampo

Septafolia
Wars of Liberty Team
Wars of Liberty Team
Favorite Civilization: Danish

Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:48 pm

Nevertheless, that is intentional. Most civs aren't supposed to be able to upgrade Crossbowmen (and Rangers) beyond Veteran anyway. Same with Pikemen, and a bunch of other units in other cultures. That's what "archaic" means.

Pikilic
Jesuit Priest
Jesuit Priest
Favorite Civilization: Ethiopians
ESO: Pikilic

Sat Jan 20, 2018 8:34 am

Anyway there is no point in training crossbowmen when you have skirmishers
Consider not the one who speaks the truth, but the truth that is said

sabakun
Volunteer
Volunteer
Favorite Civilization: Iroquois
ESO: LordSabakun
Steam: lordsabakun

Sun Jan 28, 2018 4:15 pm

Septafolia wrote: Nevertheless, that is intentional. Most civs aren't supposed to be able to upgrade Crossbowmen (and Rangers) beyond Veteran anyway. Same with Pikemen, and a bunch of other units in other cultures. That's what "archaic" means.
Hi everyone ! 
First, I don't think this is intentionnal since it's a French gameplay feature "all royal, all guards", so French should be able to upgrade crossbowmen to imperial rank right ? (french pikemen can already be upgraded to imperial Dec de Courbain)
Then I would like to report a bug : When i'm playing as the Ottoman i'm encoutering a texture issue making houses and some others building display aztec or european skin. Sorry if this bug have already been reported and also for my poor English ^^
See ya on the battlefield ! :D
Watch your back, Iroquois are comming back !

MarkingFikri
Roto
Roto

Wed Jan 31, 2018 5:15 am

Anyone can help me..I install WoL setup v1.0.9g.exe and WoL patch 1.0.9h, AI egypt can not make town center, please I have almost 1 week more I fix it, but do not find my way out, i'm frustration..sorry my english is bad, thanks before..i hope

Rampo
Parrot
Parrot

Wed Jan 31, 2018 8:33 am

MarkingFikri wrote: Anyone can help me..I install WoL setup v1.0.9g.exe and WoL patch 1.0.9h, AI egypt can not make town center, please I have almost 1 week more I fix it, but do not find my way out, i'm frustration..sorry my english is bad, thanks before..i hope
MarkingFikriI'm not understand about this problem, egypt use town center caravan. there's some means here, i hope it's fit with your problem:
1: AI egypt can't use TC caravan in nomad mode by transform Covered wagon (nomad start unit) to TC caravan
2: AI egypt can't transform covered wagon to TC Caravan when a team HC shipment that receive covered wagon is sent

BG Rampo

Rampo
Parrot
Parrot

Wed Jan 31, 2018 8:38 am

sabakun wrote:Then I would like to report a bug : When i'm playing as the Ottoman i'm encoutering a texture issue making houses and some others building display aztec or european skin. Sorry if this bug have already been reported and also for my poor English ^^
can you make screenshot of this problem? 

BG Rampo

MarkingFikri
Roto
Roto

Wed Jan 31, 2018 9:22 am

oh, yeah right I'm playing with nomad mode and a team with me, i'm understand, thank you very much..

I'm not understand about your problem..My problem is only one..Well, thanks thanks many thanks