This is the official forum for the free, fan-made Age of Empires III modification, Wars of Liberty.

Welcome to the New Forum

We hope you enjoy the official new forum of the Wars of Liberty mod for Age of Empires III! Visit this thread to get acquainted with the new forum, and let us know if there's anything we can fix. Feel free to dismiss this message at any time by clicking the "X" in the top right corner.

Thanks!
The Wars of Liberty Team

Forum rules

• Welcome to The Hospital! This forum is for bugs and error reporting.
  • The official language in this forum is English.
  • Be nice to other members, don't spam comments or smilies, and don't do anything illegal.
  • Posts that don't fit this forum will be moved or deleted.

XavierXante
Carabinier
Carabinier
Favorite Civilization: Sioux

Re: BUG REPORT - Have you found one?

Sat Dec 16, 2017 6:45 pm

XavierXante wrote: I've already posted this on a separate post, but I'll post it here anyway.

This is one of the bugs I've faced twice when I played with zulu and once when I played with Egyptians. Whenever I save the game (single player/offline vs AI) and load that saved game, I'm unable to spawn any military unit with youth. Nor can I spawn ishikulu from impi, even though I've already researched all the library techs beforehand.

This only happens with African civilisations.
Well, actually this save game bug happens with ALL African civs. Once I reload the saved game, I cannot create military units at all. See Ethiopian screen shot for example. I hope it will be rectified in future patches.

It is really an inconvenient bug.
Attachments
Untitled.jpg

XavierXante
Carabinier
Carabinier
Favorite Civilization: Sioux

Sat Dec 16, 2017 6:48 pm

Ramtha wrote: The last tech of shamanism "astrology" doesn't work

But it worked for me. Atleast while I'm playing as Mapuche. Besides, animism is lot useful isn't it? Seer can literally boost the speed of your units.

Mandalore_Vlad
Volunteer
Volunteer
Favorite Civilization: Germans
ESO: Mandalore_Vlad

Sun Dec 17, 2017 2:34 am

When passing of age with Argentina (Age II-III) a politician gives two carts,one builds a TC and the other a TP, the TP does not come out
Mas vale un vivo que un muerto...Morir por los tuyos es un gran sacrificio pero vivir por ellos es un sacrificio aun mayor

QueenOfYays
Pistolero
Pistolero
Favorite Civilization: Americans

Thu Dec 21, 2017 1:31 am

Schloss (Habsburg Fort) hit points doesn't increase after aging up with Maltese despite stating otherwise. Also, Schloss build animation uses fort's.

ThatSabesitou
Mooing Cow
Mooing Cow

Fri Dec 29, 2017 4:36 pm

My companions and I have found some bugs. I'm gonna list them.
1. The Headless Knight (Forgot the name) used to work properly, but in the last update it doesn't do anything. Literally. It just stands there after being spawned.
2. The asian civs.'s AI (excluding the Indians') are not working. They can't gather food or coin (they do gather wood), so they can't age up. The same applies to the Italians in certain maps, such as Congo, Great Zimbawe, Tuscany(ironically) or Madagascar.
3. Malta (the map) causes the game to crash.
And a dobut. The Ottomans have no Veteran or Guard upgrades others tan Culevrin and the dude who explodes himself. Is that a bug, or is it intentional?

BTW: Awesome work guys!

Dr Roach
Acá-Caraya
Acá-Caraya

Fri Dec 29, 2017 6:51 pm

Intentional. The Ottomans don't get any unit upgrades except the imperial age ones - in history, their army was backwards and outdated up to the mid 1800s, and still even after that.

Ramtha
Volunteer
Volunteer
Favorite Civilization: Egyptians
ESO: Ramttha
Steam: Ramtha

Mon Jan 01, 2018 6:29 pm

Lt. Duncker
Mooing Cow
Mooing Cow

Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:02 pm

The Iroquois plantation doesn't produce much, the techs don't seem to increase it's effectiveness. The Sioux plantation works fine I think.

jeferson.patzán
Volunteer
Volunteer

Sun Jan 07, 2018 1:53 am

the inquisitor has a bug, before he attacked melee (hidden)
and only in the open did he have the ability to condemn.
but since I believe the patch 1.0.8 already hidden could condemn endless times (supposedly mind).
but they stop at the 2nd or 3rd time they condemn as if they were recharging and if they send them they are discovered even without scouts or spies.
besides that when sending him to attack any artillery he is discovered auntomatically and the worst thing is that he does not try to condemn him but automatically he tries to attack the apriliary melee.
is a reason why I see the Inquisitor broken and I no longer use the Inquisition letter, thanks for reading.
 PD: excuse my English.

daMarshal
Cangaceiro
Cangaceiro
Favorite Civilization: British
Steam: brfvod

Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:42 pm

So I don't know if this has been reported yet or not, but I was recently playing against the Egyptians in a deathmatch game starting in the nomad age. I found that the Egyptian's can't create a town center caravan, and thus unable to age. They are literally stuck and screwed.
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it."
- Aristotle