This is the official forum for the free, fan-made Age of Empires III modification, Wars of Liberty.

Welcome to the New Forum

We hope you enjoy the official new forum of the Wars of Liberty mod for Age of Empires III! Visit this thread to get acquainted with the new forum, and let us know if there's anything we can fix. Feel free to dismiss this message at any time by clicking the "X" in the top right corner.

Thanks!
The Wars of Liberty Team

Forum rules

• Welcome to The Hospital! This forum is for bugs and error reporting.
  • The official language in this forum is English.
  • Be nice to other members, don't spam comments or smilies, and don't do anything illegal.
  • Posts that don't fit this forum will be moved or deleted.

Circle of Ossus
Volunteer
Volunteer
Favorite Civilization: Colombians

Re: BUG REPORT - Have you found one?

Thu Feb 28, 2019 12:40 pm

Sadovsky wrote: I found one bug. It's not very problematic, but, however, it should be fixed, i think.

On map Texas each player starts with barracks. Asians starts with asian barracks, russians with blockhouses. But for bulgarians there spawn regular barracks instead their unique ones, so there are no units to train and age-up button.

And one more interesting thing: this civ have free cards, but you can not use it, if you have no shipments. Why not make them start game with 1 shipment?
This issue has received attention recently. I have no idea if someone is working on it yet. Expect that it will be fixed at some point. About Bulgaria,  starting with a shipment would be OP. Many people have no idea about how deadly Bulgaria already is.
<a href="viewtopic.php?f=8&t=768&p=6612#p6612" class="postlink" >Swiss UA Proposal</a>

Maxyking25
Volunteer
Volunteer
Favorite Civilization: Swiss
ESO: Maxy147
Steam: Evil Morty

Thu Feb 28, 2019 5:29 pm

Giving bulgaria a free Shipment would break the game.
Also the barraks thing is marked in the RM. I think they work on it but its pretty hard to solve that..

Rampo
Parrot
Parrot
Steam: BG_Rampo

Fri Mar 01, 2019 1:29 am

MrDweed wrote:Hi all!
The Belgian card Mongol Expansion didn't work in Mongolia map.
My version: 1.0.11a (so I updated the newest hotfix).
Edit:And the Romanian AI just stand, and didn't do anything.
AlistairJah, looks like you forget to modify the AI work for Romanian civs, i guess. i wish you would do that before the 1.0.11a hotfix is released
MrDweed, i afraid belgian doesn't have "Mongol Expansion" card, is this card "Congo Expansion" that you are loking for? this card only work for european outpost only, it seems this card work incorrectly i guess
ESP: Sin amor, el mundo se hundirá en la guerra
POR: Sem amor, o mundo afundará na guerra
ENG: Without love, the world will sink in war

BG Rampo

Maxyking25
Volunteer
Volunteer
Favorite Civilization: Swiss
ESO: Maxy147
Steam: Evil Morty

Fri Mar 01, 2019 4:28 pm

The ai got allready fixed and will be released with next patch.

MonoVolador
Whipped Slave
Whipped Slave
Favorite Civilization: Mexicans

Thu Mar 07, 2019 7:49 am

Good day, afternoon or night you have, WoL Team. I've found a Little bunch of bugs (Maybe they were reported already, but I'd like to say it anyway):

1.- Egyptian civ card "Library of Alexandria" promises to enable an extra library wagon, but after sending it, it doesn't work at all, never give the extra library add limit, so you cannot have one and just waste one shipment.

2:- Malta civ card "Holy Hand Grenade" doesn't work. Never enables the special form of grenading attack for priests against buildings (except against, weirdly, egyptian caravans, doing about 12-20 damage). I'm sure that is the way it should work against any other kind of building. Also, their walls, even if they "upgrade" every age-up, they keep having 7500 hp, never changing.

3.- Romanian civ, as ally or enemy, appears to be a "in-game campaign" civilization (Black Family Estate), doing nothing, literally. Even if campaign files were deleted, it appears. Also, as an additional suggestion, I think that civ needs a little more cards, since it feels too incomplete (Not a bug, this last one but...), and the card "Monstruous Coalition" (?) just increases 50% of attack and hitpoints, when promises to double it.

4.- Spanish aduaneros doesn't trickle gold.
5.- In some maps (I need to check out which ones) mexican civ doesn't have Presidio, losing something important in their bonus sometimes in some matches.

I think that's all I've found. Thanks for replies and congratulations for this amazing mod, keep it up, guys. <3

AlistairJah
Wars of Liberty Team
Wars of Liberty Team
Favorite Civilization: French

Thu Mar 07, 2019 10:06 am

Oh thanks a lot mate!

To fix Romanian bug being campaign civ, go to Documents\My games\Wars of Liberty\AI3 and delete all files.
As for their inactivity, I've already fixed it and it'll be live when next update is released.
Presidio bug is also already fixed, but it'll only be live when next update is released.

For the rest, we'll fix them.
Mis band dondrna b at fa so gaga oe ts maay angle lery

Militem Fides
Volunteer
Volunteer
Favorite Civilization: Italians

Thu Mar 07, 2019 4:11 pm

Some bugs of religious technologies:
Devotion, Redemption, Purity and Sanctity has in the description a percentage increase of hp, but the rate of increase is less than that of the description
Lutheran technology: the second wall promises 200% increase in hp of the walls but increases by only 50%
"In nomine Domini"
"Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam"
"Um Deus, um rei, uma fé, uma lei"

MonoVolador
Whipped Slave
Whipped Slave
Favorite Civilization: Mexicans

Fri Mar 08, 2019 12:28 am

AlistairJah wrote: Oh thanks a lot mate!

To fix Romanian bug being campaign civ, go to Documents\My games\Wars of Liberty\AI3 and delete all files.
As for their inactivity, I've already fixed it and it'll be live when next update is released.
Presidio bug is also already fixed, but it'll only be live when next update is released.

For the rest, we'll fix them.
Thank you very much for help and reading. I hope this mod grows up and gets more supported.

And one last thing, not a bug, but still, for balkan civs, I think the "Advanced Mill" and "Advanced Plantation" (This last one, doing exception for greeks) is kinda useless, since they don't have mills or plantations, but crops and beehives. Also, AI doesn't build mostly times crops or beehives, getting them inactive after some time during match because, I think, lack of resources.

One again, many thanks.