This is the official forum for the free, fan-made Age of Empires III modification, Wars of Liberty.

Welcome to the New Forum

We hope you enjoy the official new forum of the Wars of Liberty mod for Age of Empires III! Visit this thread to get acquainted with the new forum, and let us know if there's anything we can fix. Feel free to dismiss this message at any time by clicking the "X" in the top right corner.

Thanks!
The Wars of Liberty Team

Forum rules

• Welcome to The Hospital! This forum is for bugs and error reporting.
  • The official language in this forum is English.
  • Be nice to other members, don't spam comments or smilies, and don't do anything illegal.
  • Posts that don't fit this forum will be moved or deleted.

Mojaak
Architect
Architect

Re: BUG REPORT - Have you found one?

Wed Oct 24, 2018 11:11 pm

BUG: Immigrant workers doesn't gather

When you have the Ukrain Colony selected with the Colombians, there is the "big window" where you can transform your infantry units into immigrant workers (for 3 Shipments). So the transformation works but not for the colo skirmsher.
And the transformed workers won't gather anything. They can build everything but can't gather anything

IvanKa99
Mooing Cow
Mooing Cow

Fri Oct 26, 2018 12:39 am

I do have the latest version and I have the same issue with Asian civs.

DavidSnoek
Mooing Cow
Mooing Cow

Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:12 pm

When i play the Americans and i play a game, and go to the home city, a lot of the houses and streets are gone and its there just black, it seems like there was noting edit or something. i also happens when i want to change a deck, or choose new cards that houses are gone and there is only black. Its always in the same place, on the right side of the screen.
sry for my bad english,
with kind regards,

David Snoek

R@m3nMyM@N
Mooing Cow
Mooing Cow

Sun Nov 11, 2018 6:22 pm

Hello.
I'm mostly a campaing player so my bugs are from campaing..
First Japanese Campaing has Chinese as starting race. And Indian for opposing team.
And Iroquis campaing build menu has 2 different slots for same building.

Septafolia
Wars of Liberty Team
Wars of Liberty Team
Favorite Civilization: Danish

Sun Nov 11, 2018 6:31 pm

Why are you playing the mod if you're a campaign player?

Circle of Ossus
Dragoon
Dragoon
Favorite Civilization: Colombians

Mon Nov 12, 2018 5:36 pm

I usually never want to break people, but if you expect to campaign to be as improved as the game, you're wrong. It's already difficult enough to make sp and mp bug free. Anyone thinking that reporting campaign bugs will solve things is just completely unaware of the intense job the devs are doing. And on another note: people stupid enough to disturb the bug report threads (or channels) with campaign bugs are just pushing the devs even more to just disable the campaign, ruining some potential fun of many.

And yes, I've played the campaign in wol (completely) with the current update and yes, many of the Asian campaigns are broken. But the first two campaigns had been so much fun I don't want them to disappear.
<a href="viewtopic.php?f=8&t=768&p=6612#p6612" class="postlink" >Swiss UA Proposal</a>

Septafolia
Wars of Liberty Team
Wars of Liberty Team
Favorite Civilization: Danish

Mon Nov 12, 2018 5:58 pm

:grimtibs:

Jowed
Mooing Cow
Mooing Cow

Tue Nov 20, 2018 5:46 pm

I don't know if this has been reported yet or not, but the Maltese have a weird interaction with the church food gathering card "Eleemosynary Missions" and "Indulgence" from the Catholic church upgrades. It causes the gold to skyrocket to have villagers gathering from two abbeys with both upgrades sent in. You can get up to 1 mil gold by at least 45 min into the match. 
I took a peek into the code and it looks like maybe the MalteseAutogatherAura action affects the abbey's gold gathering?

IvanSmith
Mooing Cow
Mooing Cow

Fri Nov 23, 2018 10:02 am

On any African Civ I play, the amount of resources (food, wood, etc) isn't showing. Only happens with those civs as far as I can tell.