This is the official forum for the free, fan-made Age of Empires III modification, Wars of Liberty.

Welcome to the New Forum

We hope you enjoy the official new forum of the Wars of Liberty mod for Age of Empires III! Visit this thread to get acquainted with the new forum, and let us know if there's anything we can fix. Feel free to dismiss this message at any time by clicking the "X" in the top right corner.

Thanks!
The Wars of Liberty Team

Forum rules

• Welcome to The Hospital! This forum is for bugs and error reporting.
  • The official language in this forum is English.
  • Be nice to other members, don't spam comments or smilies, and don't do anything illegal.
  • Posts that don't fit this forum will be moved or deleted.

daMarshal
Independentista
Independentista
Favorite Civilization: British
Steam: brfvod

Re: BUG REPORT - Have you found one?

Fri Sep 14, 2018 12:17 am

Wow, that is bad. My advice, relook over your decks and your overall strategy. Look for where you're excelling at and where you need improvement. Sometimes it doesn't hurt to have a fresh pair of eyes and brains look over your strategy also. Just recently I had a few people look over some of my decks to see if they were any good, and they gave me a lot of advice on how to improve them. Hope this is somewhat helpful for you.
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it."
- Aristotle

Doctorwho2485
Guerrillero
Guerrillero
Favorite Civilization: Dutch

Sat Sep 15, 2018 4:00 am

jeremy.brault Git gud son.

Stealth
Roto
Roto
Favorite Civilization: Italians
ESO: RickRuler
Steam: Davinci

Sat Sep 15, 2018 2:35 pm

Standing ground is great except the spies cannot be removed from stealth mode when you have this feature. If that could be fixed, I would be happier than a pig in breadfruit. Thanks for all the develops hard work, you guys are awesome.

Stealth
Roto
Roto
Favorite Civilization: Italians
ESO: RickRuler
Steam: Davinci

Tue Sep 18, 2018 4:12 pm

Atlas Mountains, the trade post dont offer any troops or techs

sido
Mooing Cow
Mooing Cow

Fri Sep 21, 2018 12:34 pm

hi there i am new to this community

I would like to report a bug in the protoy file as i am currently working on the AI file scripting i found stranage that the AI is forcing his settler to gather upper the limit on mill and plantation
, OlivePlantation , and TupiCorral
so i did a research in the Data/protoy file to find  the limit to 20 gather : <GathererLimit>20</GathererLimit>
as for the original protoy file was  <GathererLimit>10</GathererLimit> the AI was behaving just fine for the gather plan on those buildings

AlistairJah
Wars of Liberty Team
Wars of Liberty Team
Favorite Civilization: French

Fri Sep 21, 2018 1:42 pm

Hmm... Could you please send me some more details on private message, @sido? Thanks
Mis band dondrna b at fa so gaga oe ts maay angle lery

sido
Mooing Cow
Mooing Cow

Fri Sep 21, 2018 2:54 pm

hi AlistairJah thanks for the reply
you see if you play against an AI on editor (playing them with the basic ai start and watching their behavior or in skirmisher ) you remark a strange behaviour on settlers ,villager ,econUnit ,the settlers try to grab a lot of econ unit  to 1 mill or 1 plantation (15 or more on those buildings ) normally the limit is set to 10 for those buildings
this is due to the bug for those building as it was 10 in the past (<GathererLimit>10</GathererLimit>  mill , plantation .....ect )
the limit on your file mod  : Data/protoy  is set to <GathererLimit>20</GathererLimit> , that is why the ai is trying to pull a lot of gatherers on just 1 building
sorry for my english as it is not my native language

sido
Mooing Cow
Mooing Cow

Fri Sep 21, 2018 4:05 pm

sorry for another reply but it seem even when i set the gather limit to 10 just like the original protoy of TAD  ""<GathererLimit>10</GathererLimit>"" for Mill ; Plantation
the ai construct the building of course (foodbreakdown and goldbreakdown work fine )  but do not want to gather at all on those buildings really strange !!!! there must be a bug somewhere
else in some kind of file that is messed up the command on gathering or limit gathering and interfering badly with the script as i find the script correct that is because the ai is working
just fine with the original TAD extension file knowing it's limit and gathering just fine