This is the official forum for the free, fan-made Age of Empires III modification, Wars of Liberty.

Welcome to the New Forum

We hope you enjoy the official new forum of the Wars of Liberty mod for Age of Empires III! Visit this thread to get acquainted with the new forum, and let us know if there's anything we can fix. Feel free to dismiss this message at any time by clicking the "X" in the top right corner.

Thanks!
The Wars of Liberty Team

Forum rules

• Welcome to The Hospital! This forum is for bugs and error reporting.
  • The official language in this forum is English.
  • Be nice to other members, don't spam comments or smilies, and don't do anything illegal.
  • Posts that don't fit this forum will be moved or deleted.

Prophetfunk
Topic Author
Mooing Cow
Mooing Cow

Romania bug

Sun Sep 09, 2018 5:56 pm

Hello, once I downloaded WoL, I could not and still cannot select any new cards from my Romanian HC. The screen appears to be missing the area where you can select cards from HC, and am stuck with the default deck. Also, the vargo caravan wagons do not have a rally point :/ so, at level 80 HC, I cannot see the location of new cards, as the wise woman, messenger, military war leader, etc does not appear. Help please, because Romania seems really fun and.my.playstyle! Would downloading the lvl 100 HC mod from this page potentially remedy the situation, or will I have to redownload WoL?

Maxyking25
Volunteer
Volunteer
Favorite Civilization: Swiss
ESO: Maxy147
Steam: Evil Morty

Re: Romania bug

Sun Sep 09, 2018 6:14 pm

So your on Offline or eso?