This is the official forum for the free, fan-made Age of Empires III modification, Wars of Liberty.

Welcome to the New Forum

We hope you enjoy the official new forum of the Wars of Liberty mod for Age of Empires III! Visit this thread to get acquainted with the new forum, and let us know if there's anything we can fix. Feel free to dismiss this message at any time by clicking the "X" in the top right corner.

Thanks!
The Wars of Liberty Team

Forum rules

• Welcome to The Hospital! This forum is for bugs and error reporting.
  • The official language in this forum is English.
  • Be nice to other members, don't spam comments or smilies, and don't do anything illegal.
  • Posts that don't fit this forum will be moved or deleted.

lucaselpato
Topic Author
Whipped Slave
Whipped Slave

The AI stop to play after 1 hour

Sat Aug 04, 2018 5:11 pm

Hi,

I played several skirmishes, after the last version of the mod, and it's always the same. The AI practically stops playing after 1 hour of game. Its workers no longer harvest anything, it does not move on to the next era, it no longer produces units, it does not attack, sometimes even it does not even defend itself (the troops let themselves be killed without butchering for all those who do not have a remote attack).

We have a beginning of the game where computers are too active and attack every 30 seconds in turn, and an end of game where computers let themselves die.

It only happens to me?

Thanks

Lucaselpato

Maxyking25
Volunteer
Volunteer
Favorite Civilization: Swiss
ESO: Maxy147
Steam: Evil Morty

Re: The AI stop to play after 1 hour

Sat Aug 04, 2018 7:57 pm

I have seen that too.. Happend to me when my MAIN TC was destroyd and everything around that, they didnt search for more units and were literly standing around

lucaselpato
Topic Author
Whipped Slave
Whipped Slave

Re: The AI stop to play after 1 hour

Sat Aug 04, 2018 10:48 pm

In my case, my main TC is destroyed between minute 10 and minute 30, always. ^^'
I haven't managed to play a game without TC destroyed yet (for me skirmish with 8 players and FFA is really too difficult in WOL! It wasn't that hard in TAD without the mod).

Even when they destroy my whole town and kill 100% of my villagers (so before 1 hour), when I recreate a town a little further away, they're still playing!