Here's a list of some bugs I found by playing with different civs:
- There's a Haitian card that says a Coureur des Bois will be spawned everytime you build a Trading Post, but it doesn't work.
- The Inca HC card for cheaper Trading Posts doesn’t have an effect on them as they cost coin.
- Ushnus are not spawning Manco Horsemen through the Big Button technology when there's no population slot, while Aztecs and Sioux can spawn their army through these buttons ignoring the population slot, temple technologies that spawn units also ignore population slot.
- The second Chinese Monk is not having a custom name, in the original game, both monks had custom names.
- Chinese Monks and Disciples cannot convert more Disciples when you have 7, in the past, you were able to convert as many as you can while fighting.
- The last time I played with Tupis, Kinship Ties wasn't working on them.
- Tupi Xerimbabo doesn’t work on converted animal treasure guardians.
- The Habsburg settlers lose the ability to build a Native Embassy when they gain the ability to build Banks or Statues.
- Sometimes the Town Center disappears, I don't know what function or HC card makes them disappear but it happens.
- Peruvian Breñeros are not benefiting from the Arsenal techs or the ally team cards that are supposed to affect them.
- Immigrant workers don't kill the herdables and they get food from them extremely slow.
- The Sapa Inca is not getting more HP after advancing to the next age. Additionaly, I think he should get the ability to convert treasure guardians, since they're unable to fight.
- In Nomad maps, Mexicans start with a Presidio already placed, condemning them to start in that same area, shouldn't they start with a "Presidio Wagon"?
- Rabona doesn't count as a military unit, maybe this was intended, but if she's going to count as an economic unit, then she should be able to garrison in Town Centers.
- Several Civs have become unfriendly as they don't use their team cards anymore when they're my allies, in the original game, they did. Also, Canadians have a lot of team cards, but when having them as an ally, they use the most useless ones (like the one that makes your Town Center greatly weaker, that's a terrible team card and should be used only as emergency).
- The last time I checked, the Iroquois Forest Prowler was not able to construct buildings.
- Egyptian villagers are able to kill their herdables even though it says they're sacred like the Indian ones.
- Some details of the cards and technologies are different from their description, eg. a tech that says villagers will work 10% faster, but in the details it actually makes them 20% faster. Also, some description for the units upgrades says "X unit HP greatly increased" but it only makes them 10% stronger which is very low compared to the normal 18%, 25% or 30%.
- Ethiopian Lion of Judah is not boosting nearby units.
- Greek Ecclesia is not working.
- Caraja and Cree technologies for cheaper buildings are not reducing Inca building coin cost.
- Jihad says it makes units 40% stronger, but it only increases the attack, not the HP.
- Abbeys and Basilicas don't show how much coin they trickle after researching Indulgence.
- Scots Grey is not benefiting from the siege arsenal tech. Redcoats are not affected by Bayonet.
- Peruvian Guanera is not recharging their coin after starting gathering from it, and it stops after reaching 1000 coin, when it is supposed to be infinite as it is a "water plantation".
- Peruvian Guanera doesn't return experience with some shipments.
- The Wool Sheep are not recharging their coin after being gathered from them.
- When you get the Cheyenne Bisons in your Town Center, the ally goes and kills everyone and screws your food gathering.
- Hospital and Native technologies that reduce the coin cost of other technologies don't work on Asian aging up, the coin appears reduced when you place the cursor over the age up button in the Town Center, but when you select a villager to construct the building, the coin cost is not reduced.
- After choosing Germans for the Habsburg Industrial Age, the Town Center disappears. I still can get the shipments but I never receive the Magyar Hussar for every shipment onwards.
- Some units are not being boosted by the aura of the units with aura (such as Daimyo, Sogun, War Chief, Mansabdar, etc.). For instance, even if I have 10 equal units very close to the unit with aura, about 7 of them are boosted, but the other 3 are normal.
- For some reason, if I play with other civs, my Inca ally can make their Pucara reach 27500 HP, but if I'm playing with Indians, they avoid upgrading their Pucara and keep them at 20000 HP, as if they were expecting me to ship the Building HP team card which is unique to Indians.
- Sometimes, it is hard to seed and gather from the Balkan crops, maybe this modality has to be fixed, because it's a pain in the a**.
- Some Safe Houses don't have the "Spies" technology.
- Incas don't have a big button technology at their houses.
- Some infinite cards that send native units turn red after being used once, like when you reach the population limit, but that doesn't make sense because Native Units ignore population limit and also, the card is INFINITE.
- Asian villagers can't gather from African export crates, perhaps this is intended, but they're Export and they are able to use them as well.
- Sometimes the herdables and pets turn black.
- Technologies or cards that say a certain unit or building will get stronger the further they are from each other are not working properly. For instance, Manifest Destiny makes Town Centers be stronger the further they're built from each other, so I built 2 more in the opposite extremes of the map and they didn't get stronger, the only one who got stronger was the initial Town Center at my base and it didn't make sense because it was closer to one of the others.
- When I'm Canadian, the AI allies never use the Portuguese Explorers they get when I send that HC card.
- Cards and technologies that make crates have more resources don't work on Faith crates.
- Taoitst temple doesn't show their unique building name, it only displays "Advanced Monastery".
- When I play with the African civs, the lots are not able to be placed in some parts of the map, even if the terrain is empty.
- Tewahedo Ge'ez Script doesn't make your priests cheaper.
(Edit1) - Sometimes the card Mercenary Loyalty becomes available when it was already used, but it has no effect if you send it.
(Edit2) - Sometimes when you start a game, the corresponding song to your civilization doesn't play. Also, in some maps, some units don't have their own textures and appear with old texture or they look like other units that already existed before.
(Edit3) - Machu Picchu HC card says it increases the building HP and armor, but it only increases their armor, not the HP.
- I think Peruvians need more HC cards and team cards, because their HC looks a bit empty in some parts (like the church) and they only have 2 team cards which are only for water maps. I can give some ideas like in the past (eg: Prócer as their explorer, Señor de los Milagros card, etc).
- The Incas should get the Poncho technology on their houses, because they have Manco Horsemen (they don't have any bonuses so this little boost goes well for them), and also it will be historically accurate. I believe the Sapa Inca should be able to convert treasure guardians.
- In my opinion, the Romanian Circus needs some other abilities, so it can be more useful.
- Ally AI should use some team cards from time to time, I miss the Japanese and Indian allies sending me Ninjas and Urumis, for example.
- Perhaps there must be a way to attack your ally, sometimes the ally handicaps your playing by building on your territory, or building a Trading Post you dearly wanted. By the way, I'm glad you made them stop building walls, they were walling like crazy and it was useless.
- Just like the crows and parrots, the Hot Air Balloon should be able to be attacked, it is very annoying to see the guy flying nonchalantly through the whole map when you want to kill every enemy unit.
Last edited by JuanPaWarthon
on Wed Jul 25, 2018 6:02 am, edited 3 times in total.
Kio ne mortigas vin unue, mortigas vin poste ....
Solo soy un violín que olvidó la última nota de su Réquiem ...
Dans le brouillard la route devient floue, comme ma destinée ...