This is the official forum for the free, fan-made Age of Empires III modification, Wars of Liberty.

Welcome to the New Forum

We hope you enjoy the official new forum of the Wars of Liberty mod for Age of Empires III! Visit this thread to get acquainted with the new forum, and let us know if there's anything we can fix. Feel free to dismiss this message at any time by clicking the "X" in the top right corner.

Thanks!
The Wars of Liberty Team

Forum rules

• Welcome to The Hospital! This forum is for bugs and error reporting.
  • The official language in this forum is English.
  • Be nice to other members, don't spam comments or smilies, and don't do anything illegal.
  • Posts that don't fit this forum will be moved or deleted.

Rampo
Topic Author
Aspide
Aspide
Steam: BG_Rampo

another related problem

Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:22 pm

another bug detected here (this must be in this: New related bug: from basic to advanced 
but these bugs are too long to post, also member doesn't notice about a post that has been modified before, so that i post in another one for sure
1: the HC card "Grand master" and "Knight of Hospitaller" that allow him to build wall and to train Longswordman. the problem is waht i take pictures here:
before using these 2 cards:
after using these 2 cards:
I suggest the Grand Master HC Card that is not only boost explorer HP and damge, receive explorer dog, but also gain an aura that boost building HP and damage
about the Knight of Hospitaller HC card, ... i suggest that boost longswordman hp and damage
-> no matter what it is, i hope you can change effect of these 2 card here
2: I don't think all maltese unit has hand attack's ROF too long, because i have played that civs here, as my HC mode or AI, i detected that all Maltese unit has hand attack's ROF slower than other civs. 
3: AI and Card Deck:
most of HC card in AI Mode that is like that (i take AI Italian civs as example)
-> not count for Advanced Trading Post (lv25 required). i take that is my civs is lv10, more lv i earned in my current civs, more HC card for AI mode it is
there're 2 civs that have HC card somewhat too few in AI mode
+ Habsburgs: (because all habsburg unit are merc)
+ Maltese (I think this civs use SPCAct1 as maltese civs base name, which is used in campaign mode only)
i suggest for matese civs use different civs base name, like other European civs does
4: even though all african civs no longer use the entries of the TAD campaign civilizations on civs.xml (“SPCIndians”, “SPCJapanese” and “SPCJapaneseEnemy”, respectively), it isn't mean that problem is fixed: for example:
Indian Campaign: lost Nanib (replaced by the inca warchief)
Japanese Campaign: lost Kichiro (replaced by Korean Monk)
Chinese Campaign: lost Huang and Chen (Huang is replaced by tupi warchief, Chen is replaced by someone "native" like unit)
ESP: Sin amor, el mundo se hundirá en la guerra
POR: Sem amor, o mundo afundará na guerra
ENG: Without love, the world will sink in war

BG Rampo

Rampo
Topic Author
Aspide
Aspide
Steam: BG_Rampo

Re: another related problem

Thu Apr 19, 2018 4:00 pm

there's the next related bug
As you noticed that Ottoman Great bombard is renamed to Dardless gun ; i detected that there's a tech in factory named "Imperial Bombard"
when this tech is researched, not only upgrade that unit, but also changed the named to Imperial Bombard; i hope the name for that upgrade tech is "Imperial Dardless Gun"
ESP: Sin amor, el mundo se hundirá en la guerra
POR: Sem amor, o mundo afundará na guerra
ENG: Without love, the world will sink in war

BG Rampo