This is the official forum for the free, fan-made Age of Empires III modification, Wars of Liberty.

Welcome to the New Forum

We hope you enjoy the official new forum of the Wars of Liberty mod for Age of Empires III! Visit this thread to get acquainted with the new forum, and let us know if there's anything we can fix. Feel free to dismiss this message at any time by clicking the "X" in the top right corner.

Thanks!
The Wars of Liberty Team

Forum rules

• Welcome to The Hospital! This forum is for bugs and error reporting.
  • The official language in this forum is English.
  • Be nice to other members, don't spam comments or smilies, and don't do anything illegal.
  • Posts that don't fit this forum will be moved or deleted.

Obba
Topic Author
Mooing Cow
Mooing Cow

Tupi Bug

Wed Apr 04, 2018 2:49 pm

https://imgur.com/IptuTnJ

https://imgur.com/5m26JBG

Some bugs I found with the Tupi's. No godpower and a big black square

Rampo
Naffatun
Naffatun
Steam: BG_Rampo

Re: Tupi Bug

Thu Apr 05, 2018 1:19 am

Obba
picture #1: sometimes this losing texture problem is detected because of your PC (laptop) performance (like CPU, RAM, ...), or even texture for building is incorrect or missing. also have you turn on "High Polly Model" in the graphic option?
picture #2: if you choose lactism religion in this monument, god power doesn't include in this religion. you have to choose Calvinism or Shamanism religion to gain god powers. For your problem, you have done half to complete. after choosing 1 or these 2 here, research tech "Divine Intervention", which is in TC, this tech cost 250 fame to do so. and you have the god power. the god power is in Monument. remember, you only gain 1 power per age level (not count or Battle Drum power as this power is SAN enlightenment age power start)
ESP: Sin amor, el mundo se hundirá en la guerra
POR: Sem amor, o mundo afundará na guerra
ENG: Without love, the world will sink in war

BG Rampo

Obba
Topic Author
Mooing Cow
Mooing Cow

Thu Apr 05, 2018 2:37 pm

1. Every Graphics setting is on the hightest option. In a multiplayer game all 4 of us saw the black square above my TC. And also when I want to build a new TC it shows a halfdone Fort.
2. That picture is from when I chose Shamanism, I also tested Calvinism but no godpower appears (In the 1st picture you can see that there is no godpower research in the TC). I've played the Tupi's before the newest patch so there must be something wrong with the latest update.
Thanks for trying to help :)

Rampo
Naffatun
Naffatun
Steam: BG_Rampo

Thu Apr 05, 2018 3:23 pm

Obba. i have found that problem in picture #2, the tech "Divine Intervention" to unlock god power is located in TC but wrong position, and i will list this as bugs need to fix in the next patch. also there're more tech or command button that is located in wrong position as well
ESP: Sin amor, el mundo se hundirá en la guerra
POR: Sem amor, o mundo afundará na guerra
ENG: Without love, the world will sink in war

BG Rampo

Septafolia
Wars of Liberty Team
Wars of Liberty Team
Favorite Civilization: Danish

Thu Apr 05, 2018 3:27 pm

#1 is a known bug. We will try to fix it in a future hotfix.

Obba
Topic Author
Mooing Cow
Mooing Cow

Thu Apr 05, 2018 11:22 pm

<3