This is the official forum for the free, fan-made Age of Empires III modification, Wars of Liberty.

Welcome to the New Forum

We hope you enjoy the official new forum of the Wars of Liberty mod for Age of Empires III! Visit this thread to get acquainted with the new forum, and let us know if there's anything we can fix. Feel free to dismiss this message at any time by clicking the "X" in the top right corner.

Thanks!
The Wars of Liberty Team

Forum rules

• Welcome to The Hospital! This forum is for bugs and error reporting.
  • The official language in this forum is English.
  • Be nice to other members, don't spam comments or smilies, and don't do anything illegal.
  • Posts that don't fit this forum will be moved or deleted.

Zisu
Volunteer
Volunteer
Favorite Civilization: Russians

Re: How to obtain Great War units?

Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:04 am

Wow... That's... Wow... And if I'm around, going off topic is inevitable

AlistairJah
Wars of Liberty Team
Wars of Liberty Team
Favorite Civilization: French

Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:48 am

No, it started here. Not your fault. But we're gone off-topic nevertheless.
John25- wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2018 7:56 am
Just makes me wonder.. I don't think WWI should be implemented to the game, simply because WOL is based on the colonial era. It would of course be interesting to have it but there'd something weird: firstly, you wrote ' It's all civs.' but civs like the Inca or Mapuche did not get involved in it (as far as I know..). Secondly, civs like Malta would then be able to recruit knights and WWI soldiers at the same time (?) which would be fantasy more than Historically accurate..
Having it in scenario editor would be nice but I seriously don't think it is to be added to the game.

Septafolia wrote 'similar to Revolution but much harder to obtain', would people be able to obtain GW if they already performed revolution?
Also, this topic is posted on The Hospital but is not even a bug. It's been off-topic since the first post.
Mis band dondrna b at fa so gaga oe ts maay angle lery

Zisu
Volunteer
Volunteer
Favorite Civilization: Russians

Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:04 am

Yes... I also wonder if you will be able to use both Revolution and the Great War. That would be nice but since you funny advance into age V with revolts I don't think it will be possible... Unless what I'm gonna suggest is gonna be used(not likely, I'll do it when I'm home)