This is the official forum for the free, fan-made Age of Empires III modification, Wars of Liberty.

Welcome to the New Forum

We hope you enjoy the official new forum of the Wars of Liberty mod for Age of Empires III! Visit this thread to get acquainted with the new forum, and let us know if there's anything we can fix. Feel free to dismiss this message at any time by clicking the "X" in the top right corner.

Thanks!
The Wars of Liberty Team

Forum rules

• Welcome to The Hospital! This forum is for bugs and error reporting.
  • The official language in this forum is English.
  • Be nice to other members, don't spam comments or smilies, and don't do anything illegal.
  • Posts that don't fit this forum will be moved or deleted.

carlosbarano
Huampelen
Huampelen
Favorite Civilization: Sioux

Re: BUG REPORT - Have you found one?

Fri Sep 28, 2018 12:30 pm

If caravans are buidings, why cannot spies place a bomb on them?
*Dos errores no hacen un acierto.
**Si tiene arreglo, ¿de qué te quejas? Si no tiene arreglo, ¿de qué te quejas? :)

carlosbarano
Huampelen
Huampelen

Fri Sep 28, 2018 12:32 pm

BUG: The Mapuche barracks do not have a shipment arriving option, as the Russian blocao has. Remember it is an outpost and barracks, but unlike the Russian, cannot receive shipments :(

I think that happens since most recent patch, because I remember to be able to send shipments at the Mapuche barracks before, as usual.
**Si tiene arreglo, ¿de qué te quejas? Si no tiene arreglo, ¿de qué te quejas? :)

carlosbarano
Huampelen
Huampelen

Fri Sep 28, 2018 7:00 pm

BUG: Cacciatore Maltese is not affected by Arsenal upgrades.

Also the Trebuchets do not travel long distances when told, they just stay there,must be sent by doing multiple near clicks so it doesn't stand still... the real problem is when I tell te trebuchet to attack a building, normal siege just go, get close enough taking advantage of the range, and shoot, but as how trebuchet do not approach properly, I cannot tell where is the max range to take advantage of it.

The card Rising of the Priests, which is suppoused to enable Holy Hand Grenade action doesn't work: priests and inquisitors still attack buildings by condemning.. no grenade :(

The Eleemosynary Missions card, sends a 0.75 food trickle from temples, which is enhanced by nearby settlers, but when settlers are near the temples, there is no enhancement of the trickle.

Lurcolm Habsburg
Whipped Slave
Whipped Slave
Favorite Civilization: Habsburgs

Thu Oct 04, 2018 5:50 pm

I've been playing a bit, but I've found some interesting issues with the Egypitians and the Maltese

For the Egyptians, the harbourships are having a lot of issues making anything except fishing ships. The thing keeps telling me I'm not close enough to the shore. I don't really know how this bug works, since I can train fishing ships with relative ease, and then I can que the rest thereafter. It'd bea lot more convenient if they didn't have that "Must be by the shore" thing, but I suspect that's just the way the game's base was made.

For the Maltese, the trebuchet wagons are finicky. They only want to move a small distances, with any move order that requires you to pan the map to see it, causing the guys to just stop and stay there while they're "moving" towards the location, eventually just doing a whole lot of nothing.

Rampo
Parrot
Parrot
Steam: BG_Rampo

Fri Oct 05, 2018 2:34 am

Lurcolm Habsburg: for Egyptian Harbourships bugs: please read this: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=572&p=4026&hilit=egypt#p4026 ; post #2
ESP: Sin amor, el mundo se hundirá en la guerra
POR: Sem amor, o mundo afundará na guerra
ENG: Without love, the world will sink in war

BG Rampo

Speedyblupi
Roto
Roto
Favorite Civilization: Ethiopians

Sun Oct 07, 2018 3:56 pm

Regicide doesn't always work properly. Sometimes an AI player is not defeated when their regent is killed.

Stealth
Architect
Architect
Favorite Civilization: Italians
ESO: RickRuler
Steam: Davinci

Tue Oct 09, 2018 9:37 pm

Magdasacar  , same as atlas mountains. No tech or troops offered at native trade posts

HrdsHrdrck
Naffatun
Naffatun
Favorite Civilization: Romanians

Tue Oct 09, 2018 9:41 pm

That bug is for all the african maps, the team temporally disabled the african natives for a fixing
m sr y m frm stn scrts sn vcls sn nngn rzn prnt

IvanKa99
Mooing Cow
Mooing Cow

Sun Oct 21, 2018 10:49 pm

While playing with the egyptians I wasn't able to train warships with the dock caravan, even when close to the shore. Then i tried training a ship while an upgrade was is progress and it worked. Also you cant se your resourses/population with any of the african civs, i dont know if it is intended to be like that.

Maxyking25
Volunteer
Volunteer
Favorite Civilization: Swiss
ESO: Maxy147
Steam: Evil Morty

Mon Oct 22, 2018 2:58 pm

That you cant see the recousces nor the Pop, is not a feature. Did you update to the latest version ?
The bug with Dock caravan is not new, they are trying to fix it.. Just keep doing it the way you did and everything is fine ;P