This is the official forum for the free, fan-made Age of Empires III modification, Wars of Liberty.

Welcome to the New Forum

We hope you enjoy the official new forum of the Wars of Liberty mod for Age of Empires III! Visit this thread to get acquainted with the new forum, and let us know if there's anything we can fix. Feel free to dismiss this message at any time by clicking the "X" in the top right corner.

Thanks!
The Wars of Liberty Team

Forum rules

• Welcome to The War Academy! This forum is for game strategy and balance discussion. You can also use it to arrange multiplayer matches.
  • The official language in this forum is English.
  • Be nice to other members, don't spam comments or smilies, and don't do anything illegal.
  • Posts that don't fit this forum will be moved or deleted.

TK3
Topic Author
Roto
Roto

EGPTY AI OR.... IS OVERPOWERD

Mon Jun 10, 2019 10:24 am

I am not pro gamer or expert gamer . I just want to enjoy battles fights {not willingly to destroy enemy in early game time + some space for tricks and surprise  . }    but I am facing some difficulty  against  rushers civilization  like Egypt.
Every time when I play against Egypt in Hard Difficulty  result is awful .
1st wave defeated by me
2nd wave defeated by me  
3rd  wave 4th  wave 5th wave together ……..wtf    suddenly overwhelmed I don’t get chance to re raise my army or take any  measure’s .
Please give me solution or ……

{  related to AI}
Is “please allow every civilization have  defensive & aggressive strategy or stands like Original AOE HAVE like Sioux Aztec  based on rush but player also able to fight in defensive mode with these  
I know every civilization  have different qualities  some civil are good for  defense and some civil are good for aggression but when any civilization ai become 100%  ….. that’s sucks like Egypt.

:hmm:

ChenLuo
Fur Trader
Fur Trader
Favorite Civilization: Polynesians

Re: EGPTY AI OR.... IS OVERPOWERD

Mon Jun 10, 2019 3:11 pm

How about building walls as soon as you proceed into National age (age II)? (Classic SamuraiRevolution's Strategy)
In Age II, assign most villager to cut wood, and send military cards though it might slow down the progress to Fortress age.
I believe as you won the 1st battle, you can walk into Egyptian town to eliminate some of their villagers.