Could the korean fort wonder be put up for review?
When built in national age its a glorified outpost with minor splash that can receive shipments and cant even train units as artillerry are its first trainable option. now when its built in fortress age while it can train artillery now it still remains in it's national age tier state and needs an expensive hill castle upgrade for it to train units and be worthwhile. India's agra fort works well if we could just get a copy paste version of that as long there's viable wonder variety. If we don't want a copy paste india wonder of which resembles a fort that's upgrades only affect itself. the korean fort wonder could act as more of a castle where the hill castle upgrades also upgrade the wonder. (castle upgrades from cards could also affect the wonder)
1. Hwaseong fortress auto upgrades If constructed at a later age.
2. Barracks units trainable in age2, cavalry in age3 and artillery in age 4 respectively
3. seperate wonder upgrades from castle's much like forts.
4. give the hill castle card some love by using it as a work around to upgrade the wonder.
5. Remain wonder upgrades bound to castle's and constructing the wonder at a later age with auto upgrade will upgrade additionally upgrade ALL castles providing a defensive option for this turtle civ
A minuscule elephant in the room I don't want to focus on at the moment is that age3 outpost upgrades are virtually never used by players as they are too expensive. Making them cheaper is one workaround but balancing static defences is finicky and not fun to play against. Should make them cheaper to upgrade as a maltese civ bonus and call it a day (: