This is the official forum for the free, fan-made Age of Empires III modification, Wars of Liberty.

Welcome to the New Forum

We hope you enjoy the official new forum of the Wars of Liberty mod for Age of Empires III! Visit this thread to get acquainted with the new forum, and let us know if there's anything we can fix. Feel free to dismiss this message at any time by clicking the "X" in the top right corner.

Thanks!
The Wars of Liberty Team

Forum rules

• Welcome to The War Academy! This forum is for game strategy and balance discussion. You can also use it to arrange multiplayer matches.
  • The official language in this forum is English.
  • Be nice to other members, don't spam comments or smilies, and don't do anything illegal.
  • Posts that don't fit this forum will be moved or deleted.

РАБОЧАЯПОЧТА
Topic Author
Mooing Cow
Mooing Cow

Tactics India and improve troops India

Thu Feb 14, 2019 11:36 pm

Hi everybody. I wanted you to share the tactics of the game for India. I will be grateful. I also want to contact the developers. I ask to improve the troops of India - the rifle, painfully weak. And in hp and shooting. Or add a gun against the infantry. It would be cool. I think you will listen to me. Although it is unlikely.

Hoop Thrower
Wars of Liberty Team
Wars of Liberty Team
Favorite Civilization: Mapuche
ESO: HoopThrower
Steam: hoop_thrower

Re: Tactics India and improve troops India

Fri Feb 15, 2019 12:34 am

very unlikely indeed

Slipslopslap
Whipped Slave
Whipped Slave

Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:06 am

Oof

XavierXante
Carabinier
Carabinier
Favorite Civilization: Sioux

Thu Feb 21, 2019 7:40 pm

РАБОЧАЯПОЧТА wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 11:36 pm
I ask to improve the troops of India - the rifle, painfully weak. And in hp and shooting.
Rifle? You mean sepoy?
Isn't it like one of the strongest musketeers in age 2? Also, in late games it might not get s**t tonne of upgrade cards like Shaguma (Ashigaru) does, but it is quite decent in its own right.

Besides, I'd prefer howdah anyways. And if you want to complain on balance, atleast complain on how unfair 2x pop for mansabdar elephant units is or how 1 pop cossack has completely higher specs than 2 pop sowar or how elephants and some horses have same damage area or how zamburak is actually supposed to be camel artillery instead of the unit we have.