This is the official forum for the free, fan-made Age of Empires III modification, Wars of Liberty.

Welcome to the New Forum

We hope you enjoy the official new forum of the Wars of Liberty mod for Age of Empires III! Visit this thread to get acquainted with the new forum, and let us know if there's anything we can fix. Feel free to dismiss this message at any time by clicking the "X" in the top right corner.

Thanks!
The Wars of Liberty Team

Forum rules

• Welcome to The War Academy! This forum is for game strategy and balance discussion. You can also use it to arrange multiplayer matches.
  • The official language in this forum is English.
  • Be nice to other members, don't spam comments or smilies, and don't do anything illegal.
  • Posts that don't fit this forum will be moved or deleted.

ANCANEITOR
Topic Author
Volunteer
Volunteer
Favorite Civilization: Egyptians

Civs Nemesis

Sat Mar 25, 2017 4:56 pm

Do you think that in WoL there are civs that are just perfect to counter another specific civ? Are nemesis civs paired and complement each other? Or there is a huge rock-paper-scissors design between the nations portrayed? Here's the place for the discussion.

I will start, my Egypt is   Russia because of their defensive bonus that makes them hard to knock down as they may have more blocaos than any other civ outpost at any time,  then you will have a hard time rushing; but if you let them go late-game, you're doomed.

So, what do you think? I am not a regular player so I must be mistaken . So, is there another Egypt Nemesis? Is Egypt other civ's nemesis? Are you sure of any other in game rivalry ?
"Cuanto de mejor natural es un carácter, peor es el resultado de su corrupción" -Platón
"The better nature a character has, the worse the result of it`s corruption." -Plato