This is the official forum for the free, fan-made Age of Empires III modification, Wars of Liberty.

Welcome to the New Forum

We hope you enjoy the official new forum of the Wars of Liberty mod for Age of Empires III! Visit this thread to get acquainted with the new forum, and let us know if there's anything we can fix. Feel free to dismiss this message at any time by clicking the "X" in the top right corner.

Thanks!
The Wars of Liberty Team

Forum rules

• Welcome to The War Academy! This forum is for game strategy and balance discussion. You can also use it to arrange multiplayer matches.
  • The official language in this forum is English.
  • Be nice to other members, don't spam comments or smilies, and don't do anything illegal.
  • Posts that don't fit this forum will be moved or deleted.

Old Forum User
Topic Author
Huampelen
Huampelen

Favourite nations that you can't get the hang of(basically, you suck with) by stefan.stefanović

Sat Mar 25, 2017 4:48 pm

Plenty of nations, plenty of playstyles, plenty of mechanics, plenty of difficulties. We all have that one nation(or more) that we can't get the hang of, but want to play. Which one is it, and maybe we can help each other in the process.
Personally, Egyptians(can't get used to the library) and Romanians(I don't know why, I'm just bad xD).

XavierXante
Master Engineer
Master Engineer
Favorite Civilization: Sioux

Re: Favourite nations that you can't get the hang of(basically, you suck with) by stefan.stefanović

Sat Aug 05, 2017 5:32 pm

You're good with zulu? By any chance do you play starcraft?

Dr Roach
Acá-Caraya
Acá-Caraya

Re: Favourite nations that you can't get the hang of(basically, you suck with) by stefan.stefanović

Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:29 pm

I suck with the Zulu. They REALLY need some hotkeys.

Jutlander
Wars of Liberty Team
Wars of Liberty Team
Favorite Civilization: Polish

Sun Aug 06, 2017 12:20 am

They have hotkeys, you know.

XavierXante
Master Engineer
Master Engineer
Favorite Civilization: Sioux

Sun Aug 06, 2017 5:37 am

Dr Roach wrote:
Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:29 pm
I suck with the Zulu. They REALLY need some hotkeys.
Well I'm good with zulu, but I'm sure this 'good' is not sufficient while playing multiplayer. But still, they are fun to play. And Ishikulus ROCK!!!!!