This is the official forum for the free, fan-made Age of Empires III modification, Wars of Liberty.

Welcome to the New Forum

We hope you enjoy the official new forum of the Wars of Liberty mod for Age of Empires III! Visit this thread to get acquainted with the new forum, and let us know if there's anything we can fix. Feel free to dismiss this message at any time by clicking the "X" in the top right corner.

Thanks!
The Wars of Liberty Team

Forum rules

• Welcome to The War Academy! This forum is for game strategy and balance discussion. You can also use it to arrange multiplayer matches.
  • The official language in this forum is English.
  • Be nice to other members, don't spam comments or smilies, and don't do anything illegal.
  • Posts that don't fit this forum will be moved or deleted.

LakotaJoe
Topic Author
Roto
Roto

New skins for mounted rifleman

Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:40 pm

Maybe someone will tell me this is an detail, but I want to imply to here change mounted rifleman' uniforms skins. In game uniforms "evolution" during upgrading them is conversely than was in history, because first they wearcaps like they had during American Civil War and Indian wars then they wear the same like in Mexican American War, Texas uprising or even yet earlier. I think would be great if someone changed their hats to cowboy-like hats that they had during Indian Wars very similair to sergeant riflemen or Buffalo Soldiers (watch the picture below). Or I mean they could have exactly the same that have riflemen. And also to make them more hitpoints and better attack, but I know that in V Age Americans have the best cavalry.
*I'm very interested in ACM and Indian Wars and I wish to play as Sioux or Dixie against the Union. But now America's AI is confederate  :razz: 
Attachments
age3y 2017-11-19 21-23-10-693.jpg