This is the official forum for the free, fan-made Age of Empires III modification, Wars of Liberty.

Welcome to the New Forum

We hope you enjoy the official new forum of the Wars of Liberty mod for Age of Empires III! Visit this thread to get acquainted with the new forum, and let us know if there's anything we can fix. Feel free to dismiss this message at any time by clicking the "X" in the top right corner.

Thanks!
The Wars of Liberty Team

Forum rules

• Welcome to The Campaign! This forum is for selecting the campaign team.
  • The official language in this forum is English.
  • Be nice to other members, don't spam comments or smilies, and don't do anything illegal.
  • Posts that don't fit this forum will be moved or deleted.

RL04
Topic Author
Villero
Villero

Age Campaigns

Mon Dec 24, 2018 3:01 pm

Hello Campaign-Team,

I wanted to ask why I cannot play the campaigns of Age of Empires since the Patch 1.0.11. It worked until this patch but now I can't play them.

Can somebody help me please?

Thank you for reading.

Have a nice day.

Sincerely

Kilian

Septafolia
Wars of Liberty Team
Wars of Liberty Team
Favorite Civilization: Danish

Re: Age Campaigns

Mon Dec 24, 2018 3:12 pm

It's been disabled because it didn't work. I don't know why everyone wants to play the campaign on the mod.

RL04
Topic Author
Villero
Villero

Wed Dec 26, 2018 10:45 am

Septafolia wrote: It's been disabled because it didn't work. I don't know why everyone wants to play the campaign on the mod.
Hello Septafolia,

thank you for your answer, but I must say something to this case. in my case I can say that it worked fantastic except the level "Clearing the road" of the Japan campaign, but anything else worked fine.

Maxyking25
Volunteer
Volunteer
Favorite Civilization: Swiss
ESO: Maxy147
Steam: Evil Morty

Wed Dec 26, 2018 1:25 pm

Lets say.. The mod is not suppost to be played in campain mode ^^

Circle of Ossus
Cassador Montado
Cassador Montado
Favorite Civilization: Colombians

Wed Dec 26, 2018 10:26 pm

I'm so happy I took the time to play the campaigns in the previous patch. The first two campaigns were a real blast. It's only due to the campaigns that I started to enjoy Italy. Please, please consider to re-enable them, maybe hide the campaigns somewhere like in the option (instead of the button "update game"), but preventing people from playing the Asian campaign (these were not even fun for me, besides being very buggy).
<a href="viewtopic.php?f=8&t=768&p=6612#p6612" class="postlink" >Swiss UA Proposal</a>

Maxyking25
Volunteer
Volunteer

Thu Dec 27, 2018 9:52 am

Actually the asian campaings ( Except japans) Should work pretty fine now since korea is working now and isnt replacing the SPC civ anymore...

Circle of Ossus
Cassador Montado
Cassador Montado
Favorite Civilization: Colombians

Thu Dec 27, 2018 12:28 pm

But does it have to do with the fact that it replaced SPC civs? Personally, I think it was caused by proto's (or other stuff) being deleted from the game while they are still referenced in the scenarios. 
<a href="viewtopic.php?f=8&t=768&p=6612#p6612" class="postlink" >Swiss UA Proposal</a>

Maxyking25
Volunteer
Volunteer

Thu Dec 27, 2018 2:38 pm

Well, i dont think they got deletet.. The campaings worked so far, it was just 1 cut-scene that was bugged out and crashed.
And the objectivs to spawn a specific unit was never to complete the mission.
The only cause why you wernt able to spawn them is/was because you were an other civ than expected..