This is the official forum for the free, fan-made Age of Empires III modification, Wars of Liberty.

Welcome to the New Forum

We hope you enjoy the official new forum of the Wars of Liberty mod for Age of Empires III! Visit this thread to get acquainted with the new forum, and let us know if there's anything we can fix. Feel free to dismiss this message at any time by clicking the "X" in the top right corner.

Thanks!
The Wars of Liberty Team

Moderator: Pepp

Pepp
Topic Author
Struggle of Indonesia Team
Favorite Civilization: Indonesians

Re: SoI Civilization List

Mon Nov 27, 2017 12:01 pm

delphi.teller wrote:
Sat Nov 25, 2017 2:47 pm
One other thing is, like Netherlands civ's bank, Bali Kingdom feature capability to generate gold from special building. ..... But, here's a kicker, not all slaves who are purchased in Kuta contracted as labor workers, many of them instead contracted as mercenaries. One last thing, it'll be fun if Bali Kingdom also can generate gold every time their sink opponent's ships. It's maybe not historically accurate but, it is align with concept of "Hak Tawan Karang" law.
Well, we plan to move shrine-like house for Bali, named as Pura. For tawan karang, we will make the Balinese dock trickle coin whenever an enemy ship comes by. Slave selling is, however, already reserved for the Papuans (that green flag in Monopolized list). Balinese mercenary, however, is available to Madura as an exclusive mercenary unit.

There is not much progress lately, due to the team's being busy with academic affairs...

carlosbarano
Independentista
Independentista
Favorite Civilization: Maltese

Mon Nov 27, 2017 2:17 pm

@Pepp hello :) how advanced is the project? How many playable civs by now so I can download the mod?
*Dos errores no hacen un acierto.
**Si tiene arreglo, ¿de qué te quejas? Si no tiene arreglo, ¿de qué te quejas? :)

Pepp
Topic Author

Tue Nov 28, 2017 6:43 am

carlosbarano wrote:
Mon Nov 27, 2017 2:17 pm
@Pepp hello :) how advanced is the project? How many playable civs by now so I can download the mod?
Aceh is mostly done, with the exception of the Malay triple secret building and Acehnese Foreign Barracks. Madura is also done. Banten and NI are in progress, which is halted for the time moment.

The current released version is the premiere. It has four new Javanese civs overlapping original civs.

carlosbarano
Independentista
Independentista
Favorite Civilization: Maltese

Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:30 pm

I will download then :) 
*Dos errores no hacen un acierto.
**Si tiene arreglo, ¿de qué te quejas? Si no tiene arreglo, ¿de qué te quejas? :)

arif.hibatullah
Mooing Cow
Mooing Cow

Thu Nov 30, 2017 12:25 am

I Hope it realese soon on january 2018

Pepp
Topic Author

Thu Nov 30, 2017 11:27 am

The thing is my fellow modder is a 12th grader and he needs to prepare, ugh, national exam and university application?

I myself is a 4th year medical student and I have to prepare for my clinical rotation next year. We won't promise any date.

DayoftheNinja
Wars of Liberty Team
Wars of Liberty Team
Favorite Civilization: Zulu
Steam: DayoftheNinja

Thu Nov 30, 2017 4:50 pm

Isn't life the worst? Take your time, we're excited to see what's next!

rahadian.ramadhan
Villero
Villero
Favorite Civilization: Habsburgs

Sat Dec 02, 2017 9:49 am

Hello there fellow medical student!! I must say that it's quite a feat that you're able to do this scale of a mod in such an environment, i wish you all the best with the mod, @Pepp