This is the official forum for the free, fan-made Age of Empires III modification, Wars of Liberty.

Welcome to the New Forum

We hope you enjoy the official new forum of the Wars of Liberty mod for Age of Empires III! Visit this thread to get acquainted with the new forum, and let us know if there's anything we can fix. Feel free to dismiss this message at any time by clicking the "X" in the top right corner.

Thanks!
The Wars of Liberty Team

Forum rules

• Welcome to The Town Hall! This forum is for news and discussion about anything related to WoL. You can ask any WoL-related questions here.
  • The official language in this forum is English.
  • Be nice to other members, don't spam comments or smilies, and don't do anything illegal.
  • Posts that don't fit this forum will be moved or deleted.

DayoftheNinja
Topic Author
Wars of Liberty Team
Wars of Liberty Team
Favorite Civilization: Zulu
Steam: DayoftheNinja

Wars of Liberty's Campaign

Thu Oct 26, 2017 4:44 pm

Wars of Liberty fans have been asking for a campaign since our first release. Today, the team is proud to announce that a campaign is in development, and the first act is nearly done being designed! However, the team is not equipped to turn our visions into a reality without your help. We require the assistance of fans with some specific skills:
  1. Scenario Designers. We need designers who are experienced and are able to create complex scenarios that may involve multiple objectives, cutscenes with varied camera angles and animations, and special triggers.
  2. Voice Actors. You will have to be able to speak English clearly, although accents are not a problem. In fact, we prefer actors with Spanish, Portuguese, or Italian accents.
If you think you're up to one of these tasks, visit our Campaign subforum and read the Instructions post to learn how to submit an application for a position on the Campaign Team! Don't hesitate to apply and inform your friends about it - we want the fans to be able to enjoy our work as soon as possible! See you on the forum!

sirnori
Horse Grenadier
Horse Grenadier
Favorite Civilization: British
Steam: sirnori

Re: Wars of Liberty's Campaign

Thu Oct 26, 2017 6:19 pm

I'm interested in helping with this. I'm an extremely basic scenario editor user, and I am an experienced voice actor. I have a very thick British accent and excellent pronunciation, if that's a help.

Maxyking25
Volunteer
Volunteer
Favorite Civilization: Swiss
ESO: Maxy147
Steam: Evil Morty

Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:27 pm

>I have no problem with scenario editor, i am able to use tirggers and can make cam sequences.. Chats are 0 problem. I just dont have fantasy, so if someone help me making the map, i can make the scenario triggers

Christos
Wars of Liberty Team
Wars of Liberty Team

Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:36 pm

Then read the instructions listed and create the test scenario we have planned!

carlosbarano
Independentista
Independentista
Favorite Civilization: Maltese

Fri Oct 27, 2017 3:52 am

I have no modding skills, so I can only say thanks for your effort! :D sure it will be an awesome campaign! 
*Dos errores no hacen un acierto.
**Si tiene arreglo, ¿de qué te quejas? Si no tiene arreglo, ¿de qué te quejas? :)