This is the official forum for the free, fan-made Age of Empires III modification, Wars of Liberty.

Welcome to the New Forum

We hope you enjoy the official new forum of the Wars of Liberty mod for Age of Empires III! Visit this thread to get acquainted with the new forum, and let us know if there's anything we can fix. Feel free to dismiss this message at any time by clicking the "X" in the top right corner.

Thanks!
The Wars of Liberty Team

Forum rules

• Welcome to The Town Hall! This forum is for news and discussion about anything related to WoL. You can ask any WoL-related questions here.
  • The official language in this forum is English.
  • Be nice to other members, don't spam comments or smilies, and don't do anything illegal.
  • Posts that don't fit this forum will be moved or deleted.

DayoftheNinja
Topic Author
Wars of Liberty Team
Wars of Liberty Team
Favorite Civilization: Zulu
Steam: DayoftheNinja

Wars of Liberty Official Gameplay Videos

Sat Aug 19, 2017 5:40 pm

Hey fans! The Wars of Liberty Team is proud to announce that we have begun partnering with players to add new gameplay videos to our YouTube channel, starting with pro player WickedCossack! We will be posting new videos every Wednesday and Saturday for as long as we can, and keep an eye out next week when we announce a new (Spanish speaking) streamer that will also be joining us!

Enjoy the video below, where WickedCossack as the Greeks plays against Eaglemut as the Habsburgs. WickedCossack is one of the best WoL players around, so be sure to follow his strategies to improve your own gameplay!

Don't forget to Follow WickedCossack on Twitch and Subscribe to Wars of Liberty on YouTube so you don't miss future videos!

Dr Roach
Blandengue
Blandengue

Re: Wars of Liberty Official Gameplay Videos

Sat Aug 19, 2017 8:24 pm

Was this the game I heard about where the Hapsburgs got roflstomped by a weak civilization?

DayoftheNinja
Topic Author
Wars of Liberty Team
Wars of Liberty Team

Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:54 pm

Second video is here!

carlosbarano
Guerrillero
Guerrillero

Sun Aug 27, 2017 6:44 pm

If I record a game, how can I send it to the team so it appears in the WoL YouTube channel? 

*I used Game DVR to record games, Windows 10 feature, which leaves very heavy videos but with great quality; the problem is that at some 20min the computer freezes when recording. Can someone help me? Or advise me any other recording app? Thanks :) 

DayoftheNinja
Topic Author
Wars of Liberty Team
Wars of Liberty Team

Mon Aug 28, 2017 5:31 am

If you upload it to a site like Dropbox or Mediafire you can send the link to me and we'll upload it if it's an enjoyable gameplay!

carlosbarano
Guerrillero
Guerrillero

Tue Aug 29, 2017 3:23 am

Oh, I will try then :) thank you.